Chapter 9

Sana Pov

She left me again dumbfounded in her own office. Like what?!? 'Someone is getting a punishment...' Who though? Wait....

She is talking about me.

I don't want to have a punishment but she hasn't came back yet so I fine for now.

Let's just ignore her for the rest of the day.

Well I was on my and I saw Jihyo, I wondered about what she was doing and I went in.

"Jihyo what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm doing work, you want to help?" She replied. I didn't know if she was being sarcastic.

"Jihyo, it's work. You are asking me to do work? Let's think about that...hmm...no. No one wants to do work for fun."

"I mean I like work." She said. I just stared at her.

"Okay I should get going. Bye." I walked out the door.

I passed a lot of people in the corridor who said 'Hi' and 'Good Afternoon'.

I walked outside the company only to see a car parked outside and do you want to guess who that was? It is Mina.

All I got to do is hide my face, I thought. Which clearly worked because she didn't even look over at me.

I walked back to my parents house and when I arrived I saw Mina. Great. I walked over and got a drink.

"Me and your parents discussed and we think it's better if you stay with me because you my assistant." I spat out my drink not believing what I had heard. My parents were nodding while Mina over there was smirking.

Great... She walked over and grabbed me by the wrist and said we are going.

She pushed into the car and put on my seatbelt like I was a 2 year old and kissed my cheek.

She got in the car the over side and just stayed quite for the whole ride but I did see her throwing glances at me.

We were already at her house.

"Baby, behave. Follow me." She whispered in my ear while walking past me.

So I followed her. I entered the house when I got pinned against the door.

She placed soft kisses along my neck up to my ear.

"Easy or the hard way? Hmm."

She started to nibble on my ear making me shiver.

"No answer. Guess hard way then." I closed my eyes when she starts laughing, I was just standing there dumbfounded.

"What were you expecting?" She was laughing her head off.

"Your punishment is whenever I want a kiss I get it." She said with a cheeky smile while pointing at her cheek.  So I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"By the way, I have a meeting in an hour. You need to come with me."

"I don't want too." I whined.

"It's an order."