Chapter 5 (M)

Sana Pov

"Mina let's take you to get shower and where is it?" I asked.

She pointed in the direction, as soon as we got in there I sat her down on the toilet.

"Mina can you undress yourself or shall I?" I asked.

"I mean if you want to undress me.... I should undress you." She replied wiggling her eyebrows.

"No...but I do need a shower." I said.

"Take a shower here and I'll have a bath, I mean we are both girls." She said. I mean I was reluctant to agree but I did.

And while I was having a shower, I realized someone was coming in.

"Don't worry, i need to rinse.." Mina said.

3rd Person Pov

As she entered, Mina's sinful eyes traveled her body, and oh la la, how can someone so perfect and flawless be standing infront of her? That it made her feel hot again in the middle of a shower? How did this woman look so attractive with clothes on and more attractive without any of it?

Just how did Mina find herself pinning Sana against the wall?

The bathroom was as steamy as Sana's warm shower or even warmer, and their heavy breathing was the only thing that was heard.

Sana squirmed her hands out of Mina's grip from above her head as she kissed with the as much intensity as Mina was giving her, but the woman didn't even budge and instead pressed more of their body which made Sana moan upon feeling a thigh pressed against her inner thigh.

"Mina," Sana breathed, tilting her head and closing her eyes tightly as Mina traveled her kisses on her neck, "Let go."

"No," Mina sucked on her pulse, Sana biting her lips intensely, "We are going to stop if I do."

Sana let out a slight amused smirk despit the pleasure and instead wrapped one of her legs on Mina's waist and pulled her more closer. Chest to chest body to body, mouths exploring each other.

Mina just loved how Sana would whimper under her kisses, how she whinnied needily, squirming her hands to be free which she allowed finally and were instantly wrapped around her neck, pulling her deeper as her mouth traveled down to her chest, her hand cupping the other.

She continued sucking on her breasts and played with her stiff nubs with her tounge. Her hand pinching and massaging the other, which made Sana throw her head back in pleasure.

"Can't we...." Sana was unable to finish her question as she gasped loudly, hips bucking forward as Mina found her clit and gave one swipe on her slit, "Oh my god."

Mina grinned, going back up and capturing her lips, her hand did another flick on her center and let it stay on the nub, enough to leave Sana whimpering in her mouth.

"Baby, please." Sana's dark and lustful eyes open, her lip between her teeth as she holds onto Mina's shoulders.

"What?" The other asked huskily, looking straight into her eyes, "What do you want, babe?"

Mina knew what she wanted.

"I-inside...please."

Mina grinned proudly, leaning closer to Sana's ear, her finger going down slowly to the assistant's very slippery entrance, "Look how the tables have turned, didn't you want me to stop earlier?"

"Shut- Ah!" Sana screamed as two fingers jabbed in her core, her hips jolted and her head fell on Mina's shoulders.
"Oh my f-"

Mina deepened the thrust, Sana increasing the volume of the moan, "Don't curse, darling."

Sana bit her lip hard, moaning from the pleasure, her hips meeting the movement of Mina's hand as the woman left marks on her chest. Mina curled her fingers, finding her g-spot as she instantly cried out loudly and her walls tightened around her fingers.

"I-i'm near," Sana squeaked, "Oh my god."

Mina felt Sana's knees shake as a wave of hot fluids came out of her core and soaked her fingers and knuckles. She circled her other arm around Sana's waist and helped her stand up properly.

"Still good?" Mina whispered, taking her fingers out and dragged Sana under the shower. "Let's shower and rinse?"

Sana nodded, hugging Mina, burying her in the crook of her neck. "You can sleep with me tonight."

Sana nodded again.

That's how the night ended....