Chapter 2

Nayeon Pov

While I was doing work my phone suddenly rang, I looked who the caller is and it's Mina.....

"Hello, do you need something minari?" I asked still focusing on my paperwork.

"I really need an assistant/secretary Nayeon...." She said in a cold voice.

"Ohh~ don't worry someone is having their interview today. Mabye she's on hr way." I said. There was a few seconds of silencs before she talked again.

"Fine, make it fast and make sure she can do everything I want her to." She said with no emotions and hung up. "Mina what happened, you really changed....we all miss you. How I wish someone will bring the old you back." I thought and sighed. Suddenly there was a knock on my door.

"You may come in." I said looking my work. I heard the door open but I didn't hear anyone come in.

"U-umm, are you Im Nayeon?" The person talked. I am kinda shocked because of her sweet voice, it reminded me of the girl that I call- wait a minute.... I widened my eyes when I realized it might be the girl that I called yesterday for the interview.

"H-hello?" She talked again.

"H-huh, oh yeah it's me, Im Nayeon." I said looking up at her, but then I was surprised by her beauty.

"Ohh~ really? Well then I'm here to take my interview." She said and smiled at me sweetly. I stared at her for a while but then I shrugged it off.

"Ahh~ Come in then." I said. She comes inside and shuts the door softly and makes her way to me and takes a seat infront of my desk.

"So you are the girl I called yesterday for the interview?" I ask and she nods.

"Okay, so shall we start." I ask again and she nods. "Hmmm... She's not that talkative, she must be shy." I thought.

"So what your name and how old are you?" I ask and wait for her response.

"I'm Minatozaki Sana and I'm 22 years old." She said.

"Nice to meet you Sana, I'm Im Nayeon, but you can call me Unnie becaus I'm older and your from Japan right?" I said and smile at her. She nods while she smiles back. "Aww~ So cute." I thought and shake my head.

"Nice to meet you too, Unnie." She said and bowed. I just giggled.

"You don't have to treat me formally, treat me as your friend or a sister, if you want." I said.

"Sure~ I don't have siblings either." She said and giggled. "This girl is really cute.... Oh my gosh!!" I thought.

"So...may I ask why you chose MM COMPANY instead of other companies?" I ask her.

"I tried other companies, but there are no longer vacant spaces, then I saw this company need a assistant for the CEO, soo...why not try it." She said.

"Hmm~ okay, but why do you want to get a job though shouldn't your parents be working?" I ask and raised my left eybrow.

"Umm yeah they are working but I didn't want to be a burden." She explained. "Aww~ What a kind hearted and sweet girl she is." I thought and smile.

Fast forward = after the interview

"Well Sana, you're hired to be the assistant of Mina." I said as I see her eyes sparkle in excitement.

"Thank you very much, Unnie. I promise to do my best." She stands up and bows. I laugh at her.

"Yahh~ Didn't I tell you to stop being formal." I said and it makes her chuckle.

"Hehe, sorry Unnie. I'm just excited." She said as she scratches the back of her neck.

"Haha, why are you apologizing?" I said while laughing, she just smiles.

"By the way, you could be a model. Cause your beautiful, hot and you also have a great taste in fashion." I said and she becomes all shy.

"T-thank you, actually I loved being a mod but that doesn't matter for now, all I need is a job." She said and smiled. "Wahh~ This girl really amazes me, she is something else..." I thought and smiled at how kind she is.

"Well then I will introduce you to the CEO." I said while making my way to the door while Sana is following behind me.

" I said while making my way to the door while Sana is following behind me

Sana Pov

After walking in a hallway for a few minutes, we stopped at a door. There was a name on it. "MS.MYOUI"

"We're already here Sana." Nayeon Unnie said, I started to get nervous.

"Hey~dont be scared, everything will be alright, ok?" She said and held my hand. I kinda calmed down and take some deep breaths.

"Thank you, Unnie." I said smiling at her.

"Who is it?" A cold voice was heard in side the room that gave me the chills.

"It's me Nayeon...." Nayeon Unnie said.

"Come in." The voice said coldly. Nayeon looked at me, I took that as a sign to stay there.

Mina Pov

When the door opened, Nayeon was standing infront of me while I was doing some paperwork.

"What do you need, Nayeon?" I ask still focusing my gaze on the papers.

"Well...your new assistant is here..." She said.

"Hmm....okay whee is she?" I said not sparing a glance. Then I heard some footsteps.

"Here she is, Mina." Nayeon said, which made me look up and see a girl smaller then Nayeon standing beside her.

I stared at her, but then got back to reality when Nayeon spoke.

"Umm~ Mina..." Nayeon said and signed for me to say something.

"You can go now, Nayeon. I can take care of it." I said coldly, she nods but before she left she mumbled something to the girl which made her nod twice. When Nayeon left, silence over took us.

"So~ What's your name?" I said with no emotion.

"I-im Minatozaki Sana, nice t-to meet you Ms. M-myoui." She said and bows at me.

"Because your my new assistant, you will start working tommorow 8:00 am sharp. If you are late you know what happens. I will also discus the rules tommorow. Ok?" I said coldly, making her gulp.

"N-ne, Ms. Myoui." She responded.

"Good, here's my number, I will call you if I need something." I said and wrote my number on a piece of paper before handing it to her. She stood there for a second, before walking towards me taking the paper from my hand.

"T-thank you Ms. Myoui." She said and bowed once again, showing me her sweet smile. I stare at her and feel my heart beating very fast. "Ehh...what is this?" I thought, suddenly Sana spoke.

"Are you ok, Ms. Myoui?" She asked, that when I realized I have been staring at her.

"I-i'm fine, you may g-go now." I said. "Did I stutter?" I thought. Then she bowed once more and gave her last smile before she left.

"Whats wrong with me, why did I feel like that?" I mumbled a touched my chest. And it was beating normally again. I sighed and shrugged it off and got back to work.

To be continued.....