Chapter 7

Sana Pov

I woke up on time believe it or not. And right now I'm on my way to Ms.Myoui's office. When I see Nayeon Unnie sitting at her desk, I walked over.

"So how is Ms.Myoui?" Nayeon Unnie asked.

"S-she's fine." I replied nervously scratching the back of my neck.

"Well anyways, I am meeting up with my friends now do you wanna come? I can introduce you to them." She said.

"Sure."

So she pulled me into the hallway taking me round the office until we meet another room. She barged in the room without knocking.

"Hello!" She said.

"What do you want Nayeon Unnie?" One of the people replied while the other was eating.

"I've got a friend!"

Both of the people, shot up from whatever they were doing to look at me.

"Oh... Hi, my name is Jihyo. And the child over there is Momo Unnie." Jihyo said.

"YAH! I AM OLDER THEN YOU." Momo Unnie shouted.

"I am Sana." I replied.

"Ohh...so you're Ms.Myoui's new secretary." Momo said.

"Yes."

We were talking nicely until the office phone rung. Jihyo picked up.

"Yep....I'll send here there.....Okay...."

Aftet the call, she looked at me.

"Ms.Myoui wants you in her office."

I walked out of the room and walked to Ms.Myoui's office. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." She said in her usual tone. So I opened to for and walked in.

"Hello....Ms.Myoui." I said.

"Ms.Minatozaki, I will be having a date with one of the CEO heirs. I think his name was Bamnam.....or was it BamBam at xxxx. Okay so cancel my schedule," She said with a blank face. "I'll be going now."

With that she walked out.

'What's the harm if I'm there as well?' I thought.

Third Pov

(At the resteraunt)

Sana walked in. The staff quickly attended to her and what caught Mina's attention was that the staff was blushing so much that she looked like a tomato.

The staff took Sana upstairs into the VIP area as that is what she paid for. Mina took out her phone.

To: Baby
Don't go flirting
around with staff.

From: Baby
Why not? Your down
there with BamBam.

To: Baby
Seriously? And you
dressed up in a dress.
Are you trying to
seduce me?

From: Baby
Mabye...I want you
here! Come here!

Mina just chuckled at the the screen.

"What are you laughing at Mina?" BamBam asked.

She ignored the question. "Excuse me...I need to go somewhere." She told BamBam.

While Sana on the other hand was nicely talking on the phone to Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu.... Thank you.... Bye."

When she felt an ice cold stare piercing through her head.

When she finished the call, Mina who smiled ever so fakely was jealous, Sana was talking to another girl.

"Hi, love..." Sana greeted, rather hesitant as Mina walked towards her with a dim expression. "What are you doing here?"

Mina's brow raised, "You don't want me here? I thought you want me to come here? Why did I interupt your flirting session with Tzuyu was it?"

Sana scratched her head, "It's not that. BamBam would be--ah!"

Mina tackled her with a deep kiss, slipping her hand immediately under her dress tight, and palmed her crotch. She held her panties to the side and slide her fingers inside her. Sana broke the kiss to let out a strangled moan.

"You should know better before wearing this dress and seducing me infront of someone else," Mina growled, fastening her pace and adding another finger inside Sana's core. "You should also know better before flirting right infront of me on the phone with whatever her name is."

"M-mina..." Sana bit her lip, jolting her hips to meet her finger. Her mouth dried as she curled it, hitting the perfect spot which elicited a obscene noise from her. "Right there, oh gosh."

Mina attached her lips onto her neck, biting her flesh, leaving a new, fresh mark on it, wanting everyone to see that she owned her. For her, alone.

"You're so beautiful in that dress," Mina whispered in her ear, she was gently leaning onto her while making her crazy, "But your exquisite without it."

Sana's walls clenched around her fingers, and soon enough a gush of fluid came out. She was so sweaty and done. She was catching her breath, maintaining her heart beat.

Mina placed on more passionate kiss on her lips before pulling her fingers, strings of fluid attached to her fingers which she wiped with a napkin. She fixed herself and smirked who was still zoned out.

"I'll ask him to go home now. See you at work." Mina kissed her sweaty forehead and her dry lips , smiling mischievously at Sana before walking out.

Leaving Sana surprised at how hot the scene was.