Chapter 10

Sana Pov

Me and Mina are sitting in the meeting room. She talking to the other CEOs while I am just staring at the view trying to ingnore the fact that Mina has been stealing glances at me every 5 minutes or so.

I was too busy to realise that all there attention was on me because one of the CEOs asked me a question.

"Huh?" I stared at them.

"I said does Mina have anything after this?" The youngest CEO asked. I quickly checked her timetable.

"No." I quickly looked back outside.

"Well, Mina would you be interested in having dinner with me?" I heard everything. I looked over at Mina with a blank expression. I saw her with a smirk on her face.

"I would love too." She said while still looking at me. I quickly stood up.

"I should get going now. I have something to do."

"What?" Mina asked.

"I need to talk to Suho. Goodbye." I bowed towards the other CEOs and walked off. But if Mina wants to play this game we can.

"Game on." I whispered quietly.

While I was walking, I bumped into someone.

"Suho, you exactly the one I'm looking for. Do you want to go on a date?" I asked him calmly. His ears were turning red.

"Sure." We walked off and we got into his car.

PING!

I looked at my phone.

From: Mina

Where are you going?

To: Mina

XXXX.

"Let's go!" I said cutely. Suho giggled at me.

10 minutes later at XXXX.

We arrived quite quickly and I saw Mina's porshe.

I'm not going to lie it is a good looking car.

Anyway, we walked into the restaurant and the first people we see is Mina and the CEO. They where sitting on a table of four, I guess we are doing a double date. I sat down next to Mina.

"Hi." I greeted them politely.

"I didn't introduce myself earlier, sorry. My name is Jackson Wang." He offered me a handshake.

"My name is Sana and this is my date Suho." I felt daggers going into the side of my head.

"So are you two friends?" Jackson asked.

"No we are going on actual date. Aren't we Mina?" I said. I looked over at Mina who had not taken her gaze off me. She nodded her head.

I couldn't help but scream a little when Mina pinched the side of my stomach. Both boys looked at me with confusion while Mina over there was grinning having the best time of her life teasing me.

"Excuse me, me and Sana need to go to the toilet." She got up and pulled my hand and pushed me into the bathroom.

She pushed me against the sink kissing me agressively. She made me sit on the sink and started kissing my jawline and neck.

"We can't do this Mina." I said trying to stop me moaning which utterly failed.

"Why not? It doesn't sound like you want me to stop."

"We are.....Hmm.....b-both...on a dat-e and...the....boys...are...Ahh...waiting outside." I felt her swipe my clit. I grabbed her hand to stop which I did luckily.

"We will finish once the date is over." Mina said walking out the bathroom leaving me in a mess.

"YAH!" I shouted.