Chapter 8

Sana Pov

How dare she just leave me like that?! I was just there for food. I mean I had enough time to change.

Well, I have just entered MM COMPANY and as I entered everyone turned their head towards me. I kind of got use to since it started to happen when I first entered this building.

While I was walking, I bumped into someone.

"Watch where you are going." I said.

I looked up to see a smirking Myoui Mina. Great!

"You got some confidence there Miss Minatozaki, why don't you come talk to me in my office?"

"Sadly I have somewhere to be–"

I am getting dragged to her office. Even better!

It was actually wasn't that bad being dragged, I didn't have to move my legs.

"Can you let go? I can walk you know."

"Nope..."

Couple minutes later, I was sitting infront of Mina in her office. She was just staring at me.

"I'm gonna go now..." I mean that wasn't going to get me far my desk is right next to hers since I'm the assistant.

While I was doing my work, I felt a constant gaze on me most probably Mina. So I just carried on.

I mean it got the point where she decided to sneak up on me and wrap her arms around my waist.

"Why are you being like this?" Mina questioned while pouting. I just kept quiet.

I felt one of her hands go further down into my pants and started playing with my clit.

I was about to remove it but she planting wet kisses on the back of my neck and I could not help but moan.

"Are you gonna tell me now?" I still couldn't say anything.

So she thrusted one of her fingers in.

"Stop....ugh~...S..ahh~..top"

"Fine." She took her hand out and sucked her fingers seductively.

While regaining my breath, she asked.

"So why are you ingnoring me?"

"You left me at the resteraunt like.....that. How else was I supposed to react?"

"You do know I was still on a date....oh right I already told you but you still came."

"I wanted Japanese food." I said firmly. She just chuckled at my words.

"Sure." She said and kissed my cheek.

We sat in silence until, she started saying something about rescheduling a meeting. Not like I was listening. I think she noticed because she is staring at me  like I did something wrong. I did nothing wrong.... I just didn't want to listen.

"Looks like someone is getting a punishment..." With that she left the room leaving me completely dumbfounded.