IMPORTANT

Hey Dear Readers,

I am here with a brand new story yet again. A new fanfiction which will be different from most of my other stories. I won't start writing BEFORE finishing off the last one though. But I will just put in the character sketch and synopsis for your sake. 😊

Before I get down to the character sketch, here's a few important things to note:

1. Although the main theme is inspired from the TV show Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani, and the characters too, this will be a very different kind of story with a mature theme and highly controversial plots.

2. Age gap, forbidden romance, if you are not comfortable with these concepts, I suggest you stay away. Ethics and morals will be broken numerous times in this dark-themed story, so READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

3. Please don't post any link, screenshot or anything from this story or any of my other works here on any public platform. You can share links in private messages (DMs) though. But not screenshots. Please okay? I am not comfortable with it. If you want to give any reference to others, share links in personal chats.

Thank you!!☺️

Disclaimer - All the characters, places and instances are fictional with no reference to any real person, place or event, unless otherwise mentioned. The story is entirely a work of my imagination. Except the characters and the main plotline, nothing will be related to the show or its plots.

_____________________________

MAIN CHARACTERS

Anokhi Bhalla

A 19 year old Punjabi girl, who is studying English Literature in an ordinary college in Chandigarh

A 19 year old Punjabi girl, who is studying English Literature in an ordinary college in Chandigarh. She was raised by her uncle and aunt, as both her parents died in a car crash when she was 8. Her cousin, Babli Bhalla loved her like her own child, unlike her aunty and uncle, who were kind of ignorant towards her needs and desires. They did the bare minimum though. She was an A-class student so they let her study, owing to the constant emotional blackmail of their own daughter, Babli.

Anokhi suffers from PTSD - Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, due to her parents' accident. She also has asthma and carries an inhaler. Despite her weak physical condition, she has an iron mind, full of dreams and the determination to fulfil those. With the constant support of her mom-like sister, she has topped almost all her exams and rakes some pride in it. English Literature is her forte, as it gives her the freedom to express herself properly and understand the world better too.

Shaurya Saberwal (SS)