Chapter-4

After Five Years

Mew fixed the collar of his son. He pouts when Mew tap on his nose. He giggles and opens his arms for Mew to hold him.

"Harry, You're finally five now...."

Gulf said from behind. Harry looked at Gulf and hides his face in Mew's neck. Mew frowned and looked at Gulf.

"He's still a child, Gulf. Don't be so strict with him.."

Mew said to his husband. Gulf rolls his eyes and takes out his clothes from the closet.

"Why do we need to go to the orphanage every year....?"

Gulf asked him. Mew ignored him and send Harry to play out with his nanny.

"Because I want him to celebrate his birthday with kids, Gulf."

Mew replied and put on his blazer. Gulf tried to hold his anger. He never thought that there will be someday when he couldn't stand Mew. Everything was good until they adopt harry.

Mew's every attention and care spend on their son.....most likely Mew's son. He wants to have his child with Mew but his husband rarely touches him. Soon he found out that he couldn't get pregnant.

He decides to be happy with Harry but then he saw the way Mew looks at that kid. Gulf noticed the mole under Harry's right eye, same as that person Gulf trying to forget.

He thought that Mew moved on from his past. He wants to throw that kid out of his house back to that orphanage but he can't.

Harry is a big part of Mew's life. Mew always makes sure that Harry gets everything. He doesn't understand why orphanage people always invite Harry on his birthday.

"I am not coming with you both..."

Gulf said. Mew stopped and turned to him.

"You know......"

"Mew, for god's sake I have work to do. It's not like Harry cares about my presence. I'll be back before Harry's birthday party."

He said and walked out of the room. Mew sighed and close his eyes for a second. He saw an image of a man showing his beautiful smile at him same like his Harry.

He never saw him after that day.

Mew shrugged those thoughts again out of his mind.

*****

Harry was playing with everyone when he bumped into a man. His eyes got wide when that kneel to his height.

"Mama..."

"Shhhh..... Happy Birthday, baby..."

He pecked on his son's forehead. Harry smiled and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around him.

"I miss you..."

"Mama misses you too baby but you have to live with Daddy."

He said and took out a small box from his pocket and give it to Harry. He looked at the box strangely and then at him.

"Your birthday gift....."

"But, I want you..."

"Your Daddy loves you so much baby and he can't live without you. You can meet Mama anytime. Trust me."

He told the little boy who nods his head. He looked at other kids who are going back.

"Harry, now go back to your daddy. Be a good boy."

He ruffles his head. Harry leaned down and pecked on his cheeks. He runs back inside in the hall where Mew was waiting for him.

"Ming....!"