Chapter nine; In love?!

"Is Jokkomi scared now?" 

"Hyung! Get away, this is... W-weird!" Taehyun stammered, hopeless as he was trapped in between. 

"Just a kiss was so hard for you, wasn't it? I won't not punish you for letting Ryu kiss another man-" 

"That was a game, Hyung!!!" Taehyun tried to explain himself, sighing as he threw his tiny fists against the older boy's chest. 

Beomgyu giggled, looking at his tiny fists gripping his t-shirt in anger. 

"Calm down, Kang. Not gonna bite you. Now tell me why did you run away?" 

"I-" 

"Are you scared of me?? You seem really weird around me, you know?" Beomgyu asks, leaning in, his hand going somewhere south. 

Well, on a side note, Beomgyu likes being intimidating with a person who's stiff around him. 

"Andwe! I-I just didn't wanna kiss y- CHOI BEOMGYU!" Taehyun gasped as he felt the older boy's hands on his waist, clutching it somewhat tightly. 

"Calm down... We are both guys, one kiss wouldn't hurt. I mean, if Ryujin can kiss Suh-" 

"Let go Beomgyu! I don't like this." Taehyun tries to wriggle off of his grip but that made Beomgyu clutch into his tiny waist tightly. 

"H-hey, stop it-" 

"I'm just playing with you" Beomgyu squeezes his waist, sending shivers down the younger boy's spine but little did Beomgyu know,

that he is doing wonders to Taehyun. 

Beomgyu then ruffled the younger one's hair, suddenly sighing a pensive sigh, 

"I missed being gay" He left a humorless chuckle. 

"Eh?! Y-you-" 

"Can't you tell? I'm fine with both actually, Ryujin was nice to let me date her even if she knew" 

"Damn," Taehyun mumbled, his pearly eyes looking at the older. The older thought for a while, 

"Could you do me a favor?" 

"W-what?" 

"Can I have you for one night?" 

"NANI?!?!?" Taehyun almost jumped off the ground, Eyes twitching as he stares at the older boy in surprise. 

Yeah, well, Heck it was weird!! Beomgyu, who is in a serious relationship suddenly telling Taehyun he misses being gay?!

"Gosh, Kang. Not a night making love-" 

"Yah!" 

"Night out with you, away from her. I just need... A time alone" Beomgyu sheepishly giggles, scratching the back of his neck. 

"What are you trying to say? If you wanna be alone, then go alone... I mean, I can come with y-you though" The tiny one mumbled, 

"And plus, I could do the first type of night too... If you know what I'm talking about?" Beomgyu smugly voiced, leaning closer to him, and chuckling. 

"H-Hyung... Y-you're so dirty!" Taehyun weakly comments, rolling his eyes. 

"Move away from me" Taehyun frowns, but Beomgyu suddenly gazes at the younger's body, grinning like a cat, 

"Damn, your so small" Beomgyu suddenly slipped both of his hands around Taehyun's tiny waist, pulling him against his body, their bodies entirely touching and he gave the boy a squeeze on his waist. 

"B-beomgyu-" 

"I'm just teasing you" Beomgyu snickered, giving a little tickle to the younger one on his waist.