Chapter nineteen; Problems

"Hyung, what's the matter?? Wh-why are you... Crying?? Are you okay?—" 

"It's..."

"Hyung, talk to me, I'm getting scared, Hyung, talk!!" The younger exclaims, trying to calm Beomgyu down, but he was the one who isn't calmed down,

"I fought with my siblings," Beomgyu replies, 

'Ah...' Taehyun sighed as he talked, 

"What happened...?" 

"Just..." Beomgyu just wouldn't talk properly. 

"Talk to me!! What happened?" 

"I don't know, I just started to fight with noona and Hyung, it's hard. I don't know what to do, I don't know whether I should forgive them for what they did to me... It's been years and I w-want to forgive them but I just..." Beomgyu hung his head low and Taehyun reached his hand up to pat his head softly, 

"Well, at least you have someone to call your family, Hyung. I don't know what the problem is, but whatever it is, if your noona and Hyung are expecting forgiveness from you sincerely, give it to them. I know you don't fight for no reason, Beomgyu Hyung. Be grateful for everything that they did to you, and try to forgive the past... Bitter past... Like I did." Taehyun says, shrugging but Beomgyu does not speak a word. 

But Taehyun was right. 

'Maybe you're right...' Beomgyu looked at the younger and Taehyun smiled, 

"Be grateful... Be satisfied with the littlest best thing they've done to you, Hyung. Tsk... You lucky ass." Taehyun snorted then, easing the tension and Beomgyu dryly smiles. 

The two of them stood silently for a while and Beomgyu sighs again, 

"Ryujin is mad at me too..." 

"What?! Why?!" Taehyun asks, trying to make him look up but he didn't want to cup Beomgyu's cheek cause that way, he knew he'd get awestruck by his beauty. 

"I don't know... You know, stuff..." Beomgyu sniffles, leaning back and wiping his tears. 

"Hmm. I see... Do you want anything...?" Taehyun asks, scratching the back of his neck, not knowing how to comfort him. 

Fuck, Beomgyu's in Taehyun's place just to seek comfort at nine o'clock in the night. 

'Why is he in my place out of everywhere he can go??' Taehyun asks himself. 

"H-hyung? Should I get you a coffee or sumn? Do you want anything?" He asks again, 

"Could you hug me?" 

"Sorry??" 

"I need a hug, Jokkomi. Please." Beomgyu opens his arms, scooting closer and hugs Taehyun. Taehyun just froze in his position, 

Well not like the latter had never hugged him but it just sent him another electric shock. 

Beomgyu sighs, hiding his face in the crook of his neck, his tears wetting Taehyun's t-shirt and Taehyun hugged him back, ruffling the older boy's hair in comfort. 

"It's okay... Everything will be fine..." 

"Will Ryujin be okay with me?" 

"Y-yeah, she will." Taehyun stuttered and Beomgyu sighed, hugging the smaller tightly. 

"I'm sorry I asked about Ryujin about you... I'm sorry for barging in... I'm sorry—" 

"Cut it off, Hyung. It's okay... It really is." Taehyun assured. 

*****

"So he barged into your place?! What the fuck? This Hyung..." Kai furrowed.