Chapter twenty-six; Enough!

"Scholarship?" 

"You can either take it or leave it, Taehyun. It's an offer from the University of law studies in Daegu, your grades are unbelievably good and they've noticed." 

"That's... Nice..." Taehyun mumbles. 

"But look Taehyun, no pressure. Studying in HYBE doesn't give you any difference, you'll still be able to achieve your goals but The Daegu university only prioritize Law studies. I wanted to clear that up so you can take your decision freely." The head of the University spoke. 

"Right. I'm sorry but... I don't think I want it." 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah. There are things... People... I can't leave behind in here. I won't. I won't take it, but thanks. I just can't leave this uni, hope you understand." Taehyun politely bows, 

"Of course. It's an honor to have a student like you in HYBE, you can leave." She smiles. 

"Thank you, ma'am. I'll... Inform you just in case my decision changes." Taehyun left the office with that being said. 

"Yo? What do they want?" An excited yet stupid face popped up in front of Taehyun's,

"They needed to kiss me-"

"Quit joking, Tyun." 

Glaring at his best friend, Kai rolled his eyes.

"I got a scholarship."

"Oh my fucking god?! That's great, Taehyun!! Ainggg~ Kai is proud of you!!" Kai started to make smooching noises, talking in an annoying baby voice which Taehyun wanted to smack off of his voice-generating system or whatever the fuck y'all call it.

"And it's in Daegu-"

"Oh..." Kai's smile dropped, but he smiled once again before Taehyun noticed,

"Oh?? That's... Uhm... cool-"

"Fuck off, I declined the offer. I have fans like you here, how can I leave you?" Taehyun says in a flirty way, catching the taller off guard,

"You really did? Yah isn't your goal-"

"I can do it in HYBE as well, Hue-ka."

"True though. in that case, I'm glad!" Kai nudges him and Taehyun smiles, his dimples showing off.

"It's hyungs birthday today, you wished him yet?"

"OH, FUCKING HELL!!"

*****

"Beomgyu!" 

"I'm older. Call me Hyung." A grumpy-looking Beomgyu rolls his eyes, making Taehyun smile at his childish acts. 

"Hey, Hyung. I'm sorry, I didn't forget I just was busy." Taehyun walks closer, looking at the view in front of him, both of them on the rooftop. 

"But you—" 

"Happy birthday, Beomgyu Hyung." Taehyun pulls him into a hug, smiling fondly afterward. 

Pouting, Beomgyu wrapped his arms across his chest, nevertheless nodding nonchalantly. 

"Hey! Don't do this to me, mistakes happen!!" Taehyun whines, pouting, irresistibly tiny looking and cute enough for Beomgyu to melt away. 

"Fine, Jokkomi. Stop sulking, it's okay!" Beomgyu groans, accepting defeat and Taehyun smiles again, his aligned teeth showing and dimples popping out.