Home

"This is really happening." Eiram thought to herself as she walked up to the front desk, the hybrids and Leah standing behind her.

      "Okay, Miss Eiram, if you can check the information on this form to see if it is correct and then sign here." Hana said politely, handing her the sheet of paper to look over.

     "You can all go in the front lobby to wait if you want." The pink haired lady suggested, gesturing to the other room for the hybrids and Leah to wait. Though they could tell it was a request and not a question.

      The hybrids seemed to have no problem with this and they all filed out, surprising the two younger females when they watched in awe as the beasts shifted in their smaller forms to fit in the doorway better.
When they all left Hana cleared throat, grabbing the attention of the stoic girl.

     "Well, at least you won't have to worry about fitting them in your car." She chirped,

   "But before you go I would like to ask a few questions if you don't mind?" Eiram shrugged.

      "Ask away." She mumbled, her eyes looking up from the papers to the older woman's face for a fleeting moment before her gaze shot back down to the paper once again.

      "My first question is, are you sure you are able to care and provide for all the hybrids you are willing to adopt?"

     "Yes." Eiram answered, a shiver going up her spine when she felt a tickling feeling at the back of her right leg. But she decided to ignore it, and pay attention to the woman in front of her.

      "What was your intention of adopting them?"

      "My intention?" The girl asked, her head tilting to the side. Hana nodded.

     "Well, I wasn't originally going to get a hybrid or a pet up until now. My friend wanted to get them to keep me company I guess." The pink haired lady nodded again, a small smile forming on her face.

    "So do you plan to treat them like a normal human?" She asked, her smile slightly fading.

"     Of course, yes!" Eiram quickly replied, her head snapping up to meet the older lady's eyes. "I would never harm them or treat them like an actual animal. I know there are some cruel people who force them to stay in their animal forms, but I would never tell them that. They should be able to feel comfortable with whatever form they choose, no matter what animal they are." Hana's smile returned brightly, pleased with the answer the small girl had provided.

     Suddenly, a light weight presented itself on Eiram's lap. She squeaked in surprise, her eyes shifted to her legs to find a small bunny sitting there it's bright eyes peered up at her, nose twitching. It's fur and eyes seemed unable to choose between the color black and almost a forest green.

A strange color.

      "Um, hello there." Eiram said nervously, gently running her fingers at the top of it's head.

      "Oh, that's Izuku." Hana stated happily. "He likes to wander aroud here. I'm actually surprised. He is normally very shy. It took weeks to get him to warm up to me. He must really like you like all the others do."

      "I don't know why." Eiram mumbled, "May I know the names of the other hybrids?"

      "Of course!" Hana exclaimed getting up from the desk and walked over to the glass window that separated the waiting room and the office. Eiram got up from her chair and walked over to where the woman was standing, carefully cradling the bunny in her arms.