Chapter Two

I tried to look on the bright side of things, like that fact I wouldn't be floated for something I didn't deserve. But I still may end up dead due to starvation if we didn't get to Mount Weather. Clarke continued to draw out a route for us to take on the map while Wells explained that the communications system is dead. Apparently, he went to the roof and a dozen panels are missing. The heat fried the wires.

"Ah, cool. A map." Jasper nodded his head and rested his arm on my shoulder. "They got a bar in this town? I'll buy you a beer." He offered to Clarke and Wells began to push him away in a jealous fashion.

"Hands off him. He's with us." The famous John Murphy explained as he and a few of his other "gang" members made there way over to us.

"Relax" Wells said. "We're just tryna figure out where we are."

Bellamy interrupted. "We're on the ground. That not good enough for you?"

"We need to find Mount Weather. You heard my father's message." Wells tried. "That has to be our first priority."

"Screw your father." Octavia commented. "You think you're in charge here?"

"Do you think we care who's in charge?" Clarke asked. "We need to get to Mount Weather. Not because the chancellor said so, but because the longer we wait, the hungrier we'll get and the harder this'll be. How long do you think we'll last without those supplies? We're looking at a 20 mile trek, ok? If we want to get there before dark, we need to leave now."

"I got a better idea. You two go, find it for us. Let the privileged do the hard work for a change." He laughed as he referred to Clarke and Wells. Everyone agreed with him.

"You're not listening" Wells tried again. "We all need to go."

Murphy then shoved him before saying, "Look at this, everybody, the Chancellor of Earth." He then punched him straight across the face, sending him to the ground.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled at him before he turned to face me.

"You got a problem here?" He then got a good look at me. "Wait a second" He started to laugh. "Aren't you the whore that slept with Marcus Kane?"

Shit. I was really hoping this wouldn't follow me down to Earth, but it did. I stepped closer to him — our faces on inches apart. "Say something like that again and I slit your fucking throat, Murphy."

"Kinky. I like it." He said as his hand caressed my cheek. I punched him across the face for touching me and he held his jaw in pain before psychotically laughing it off.

"Don't act like you don't like the attention, Princess." Bellamy laughed. Before I could fight him, Jasper and Clarke held me back.

Everyone went back to doing their own thing and I was finally able to breathe. Now I'm considered a whore on The Ark and on Earth. So much for a second chance. "So, when do we leave for Mount Weather?" Jasper asked as he and Monty made their way over to Clarke, Finn, Wells, and I.

"Right now" She explained before turning back to the injured Wells.

"Sounds like a party. I'm in." Octavia jumped in.

"Alright, let's go." I said as I started to walk, but Jasper grabbed my arm.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Helping?"

He scoffed, "Nope. Not happening. You, my dear little sister, are going to stay right here."

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Song - "My Love Will Never Die : AG, Claire Wyndham"