The Phantom Show

-Wednesday, May 25, Early Morning-

On the way to school after picking up Akira, another Shujin student approached the two. It was... Makoto Niijima.

"We meet again" she greeted "Kurusu, it appears you're lying low lately. What's with the change?"

Akira tilted his head "...What do you mean? I'm the same as usual, but maybe a little less stressed..."

"Really... Is it just my imagination, then?"

"G'mornin' Niijima-senpai!" Melody greeted the student council president with a smile.

"O-oh, Kamal! I... Didn't see you there. My apologies if I cut into any conversation you two may have been having"

The girl's previously accusatory tone was replaced with genuine surprise, as if she didn't expect Melody to be friends with Akira.

Melody waved off Makoto's apology and said "Nah, nah! It was mostly memes. Oh! Hey, I was planning on inviting my friends over to the movies today. You're welcome to come with!"

"M-me...?"

"Yeah you! I know it's been almost a whole month, but I meant it when I said I wanted t' see you again! You seem really nice"

"O-oh, that's..." Makoto began, but paused and shook her head, "...Very kind of you, but I'm afraid I'm too busy at the moment"

"Oh yeah, don' worry 'bout it! You've got other stuff t' do first. 'S no biggie" Melody then frowned slightly "I hope you're not being worked too hard... I mean, yeah you're gonna graduate this year, but don't, like, hurt yourself tryin'a do too much..."

"I'll... Keep that in mind. Thank you" Makoto then muttered to herself "I wish he considered my feelings like this..."

-After School-

Group Chat: Joker, Skull, Panther, Yusuke Kitagawa, Riff

Joker changed Yusuke Kitagawa's name to Fox

Joker: Welcome to the team, officially.

Fox: Many thanks, Joker.

Riff: Yo Fox I got a question

Fox: Pardon?

Riff: What kinda people do you like?

Fox: Hm...
Fox: I believe that the kind of person I like is someone who is passionate about their interests, while being humble enough to accept praise wholeheartedly.
Fox: Someone who is able to be a gentle lover, yet stern when the situation calls for it.
Fox: Someone who loves me for who I am, flaws included.
Fox: That is my ideal person.

Riff: ........
Riff: Well that was a mouthful...
Riff: Does gender matter?

Fox: No.
Fox: Gender is irrelevant to the passions someone can feel.

Riff: So
Riff: You're pan?

Fox: I am no such appliance. I am a human being.

Riff: No, like...
Riff: Pansexual.
Riff: As in gender doesn't matter, you're attracted to personality.

Fox: Oh.
Fox: Then yes, I believe I would fit under the category of "Pansexual".

Riff: Awesome so my idea will work