1

𝐾𝑜𝑟𝑖 𝑀𝑖𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒 𝐷𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑠
𝐵𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑛 𝑅𝑜𝑢𝑔𝑒 (7𝑝𝑚)
𝐴𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡 1, 2021
꧁꧂

I just got home from Volleyball practice, and usually my mom would be here but her car wasn't in the driveway nor garage, i ignored it and headed inside and as i walked towards my room there's a note on my room door that reads:

hey kori, i'm sorry to just up and leave but i found me a husband in Jamaica we've been talking for 2 years now and decided to get married, i wouldn't want you here with me i just want it to be me and him forever, call your uncle montana he'll take care of you.
Sincerely, your old mother <3.

i was pissed she choose a nigga over me but you know what it's whatever i was moving out soon anyway, i still want to call my uncle because i'm sure she sold the house so i need to be outta here ASAP. I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and headed to my contacts clicking specifically on the one that said "Big M 💚" i facetimed him because i know he hates regular calling or texting. I set up my phone on my vanity and waited for him to answer and surprisingly he answered on the 2 ring. "wsp kk" he spoke putting his face in the camera, "heyy tana, what you doing rn" i asked kinda nervous, "i'm at the studio rn, wsp?", "well mama left me and she sold the house soo idk where to go" i said sighing at the end of my sentence, "what you mean she left you?" he asked with a confused look in his face, "she found a "husband" in Jamaica" i said using air quotes rolling my eyes, "she ain't shit, aye but i'll be over there in 15 pack up all the stuff you wanna bring", "bring where ?" i questioned, "don't worry bout that rn", "alright fine... see you soon"i said ending the call and heading to my closet packing up all my clothes and bring out all my shoes. The most imma need is my hygiene, makeup, clothes, shoes, jewelry, which now that i think is a lot but with the help of music and motivation i'll be straight. Vibing out to my music packing all my shit i hear a knock at the door, i pause my music and head downstairs and unlock the door to see My Uncle and a whole bunch of niggas, i let them in and headed upstairs to finish packing behind they sat in the living room being loud asf. Eventually Montana comes upstairs and see all my shit everywhere, my clothes are in duffle bags, by shoes are in their boxes, my jewelry are in a plastic bag, my hygiene in a box. He starts taking stuff downstairs and some of the other dudes help as i finish packing the rest of the stuff i had. Not to mention it being hot asf in the house and i just came from practice i didn't even get to shower so i'm probably foul asf, lace probably coming up, just terrible.

𝐾𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑆𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝐺𝑎𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑛
𝐵𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑛 𝑅𝑜𝑢𝑔𝑒 (9𝑝𝑚)
𝐴𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡 1, 2021
꧁꧂

                     𝐾𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑆𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝐺𝑎𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑛                        𝐵𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑛 𝑅𝑜𝑢𝑔𝑒 (9𝑝𝑚)                          𝐴𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡 1, 2021                                  ꧁꧂