13

Korii Michelle Davis
November 3, 2022
Utah 📍

"hi papa" i cooed to my 3 month old baby, he smiled in response he always loved to do tummy time

"hi papa" i cooed to my 3 month old baby, he smiled in response he always loved to do tummy time. "let's call your dada see where he at" i said pulling out my phone going to the contact that said "BabyDaddy🫀" i pressed the facetime button and he answered after the 2nd ring.

"sup mama" he said as he was driving, "where u at, karter misses youu" i said referring to our son, "i'm on my way righ na, ia be there in 5 mins" he said concentrated on the road, "okay see you soon" i said then hanging up.

Soon Ben came home with Kaylani our also 3 month old daughter, we had twins "Kaylani and Karter". Kaylani's father is Kentrell and Karter's father is Ben. After the whole situation Kentrell apologized and explained to us that he felt as if Ben was getting more attention than he was and we came with a compromise.

A few months later he ended up getting arrested , he's supposed to be going to trial soon, he calls every other day to check on the twins or me and Ben but we ended up moving to Utah to be closer to my family, even my dad side of the family moved down here.

Once Kentrell gets out he'll be on probation here in Utah rather than Baton Rouge, otherwise than that life has been pretty good having twins, my family always comes and help like my niece she'll spend the night and help with the twins.

We bought a mansion once we moved down here, it's a 8 bedroom, 7.5 bath, there's a pool, gym, game room, movie room, multiple living rooms, a huge kitchen, it's perfect because sometimes family like to stay over. Also Kentrell got custody of Kacey so he lives with us now and the gang is usually here every day.

"y'all we still together" i heard Ben say making me look seeing he was on live, we have been keeping everything off the internet they didn't even know i was pregnant we just posted little stuff like pictures or boomerangs. "nah kentrell ain't out yet he supposed to be going to trial next week, so imma fly down thea to go see him" Ben answered a comment.

"joe getcho dumb ass out my comments" he laughed cause Joe commented "he hittin that everyday 😂", everybody was spamming laughing emojis in the comments, "they wanna see u mama" he said making me sit on his lap now in the frame of the camera, "hey y'all" i said reading the comments people were complimenting me, "when y'all gone have kids?" someone asked making me laugh.

koriimichelle  34 sec ago

next chapter kentrell going to trial, after that i'm probably going to stop writing this story, y'all i honestly don't know wth i'm doing with this story if any of you want the story you can have it and the plot i've started i don't really care if...

next chapter kentrell going to trial, after that i'm probably going to stop writing this story, y'all i honestly don't know wth i'm doing with this story if any of you want the story you can have it and the plot i've started i don't really care if you don't give credits since it's not really much i did to the story ♥️.

i will be making new stories so stay tuned in for that one is a urban book and one is a All American book so if you're interested go ahead and follow so you don't miss out 😩.

love y'all ✌🏽❤️‍🩹.