12

Korii Michelle Davis
December 25, 2021
Baton Rouge 📍

"okayy this is the last gift" i said kinda nervous yet excited, "who is it for ?" ben asked, "both of y'all" i said handing them each a gift bag, they opened it together pulling out a baby onesie that said "i believe you were expecting me"

"you pregnant?" kentrell asked making me nod as they both swarmed me in hugs, "we having a baby" they danced around the living room making me laugh, "when we find out the gender ?" kentrell asked, "probably when i'm 3 months" i shrugged.

koriimichelle   5 mins ago

                                     •••

                                     •••

I woke up to arguing from Kentrell and Ben i couldn't really understand what was going on but by the sounds of it Ben is pretty mad, getting out of bed heading down to the living room where all the commotion was heard i seen a light skinned girl with curly hair sitting on the couch.

"why are y'all arguing at 7 in the morning and who is this" i said pointing to the curly head girl, "oh i'm jazlyn" she said introducing herself, "i don't wanna sound rude but what the hell are you doing here ?" i asked rubbing my eyes, "kentrell invited me over" she said smiling.

"....why did u invite her over ?" i asked genuinely confused, "cause he was tryna fuck her" Ben spoke up making my eyes widened at the sudden outburst, "what?" i asked looking at kentrell, "i come downstairs and this nigga finna take off his pants" ben said pacing around the room.

"wtf is he talking about kentrell" i said getting pissed off, "ian mean for it to go down like that" he said rubbing his hands across his face, "tf do you mean kentrell, you was finna have sex with her in my fucking house" i asked getting all in his face.

"mtcht man korii it ain't even like that" he said grabbing my hand that i yanked back, "so wtf is it like then" i yelled at him, "i just.... man i don't know" he said, "you got 3 seconds to get the fuck outta my house bru" i said highly pissed now.

He and "Jazlyn" scurried out my apartment leaving me and an upset Ben, "wow right when i tell him i'm pregnant he pulls this" i said rubbing my hands down my face, "i know" Ben agreed sitting next to me. I got up and headed to the bathtub running a bubble bath, to relax my nerves.

"what time is the doctors appointment?" Ben asked as i undressed myself, "1:30" i said stepping in the warm bath quickly feeling at ease, "lemme hop in witchu" he said undressing his clothes soon getting in the tub with me. "do you think he still loves us" he asked laying his head in my neck, "i hope so" i responded.

short li chapter

i'm warning you before hand in the next chapter there will be a time skip but trust me it'll make sense..... shiii i hope 🤞