14

Kentrell Gaulden
November 13, 2022
Baton Rouge 📍.

"all rise" the officer said making everyone in the court room stand as the judge sat down in the big ass chair, "you may be seated", the judge announced making everyone sit

"all rise" the officer said making everyone in the court room stand as the judge sat down in the big ass chair, "you may be seated", the judge announced making everyone sit. My lawyer then began showing his evidence on how i was innocent, shit like that i was damn near asleep sitting in this court for 2 hours.

We took a break so the jury could make their decision, all my fans was outside playing my music i went out there and took a few pictures with them thanking them fo supporting me and shi, soon it was time for me to go back inside and we stood up as the main jury man did, "The United States of America vs Kentrell Gaulden, we the jury have decided that the defendant is..... NOT GUILTY" he said making me sigh in relief.

I hugged my lawyer and he walked outside and told the fans they was hype as hell, boyy i felt free as hell i couldn't wait to go home and see my girl and my kids, Montana and nem was all in the truck waiting on me and soon as we left we headed to the airport to hop on the private jet to go to Utah.

After 4 hours we finally touched down in Utah it was cold asl out here, we headed to the house which was about 45 minutes from the airport so i took a nap on the way there since i ain't get no sleep on the plane, "aye top we hea" Montana said i rubbed my eyes being met with a big ass house, we got our li shi out the trunk and Montana rung the doorbell, after a few minutes Ben came seeing me and Montana.

He immediately embraced me in a hug rocking us back and forth, "i missed you" he said making me smile, "i missed you too bae" i said kissing his cheek as we walked in, we walked to the living room where a movie was playing and Kacey, Karter, Kaylani, and Korii was. The twins was on the floor rolling around, and Kacey was cuddled up with Korii on the couch watching Batman while Korii was sound asleep.

I dropped my bags immediately heading to the couch and Kacey seen me instantly smiling, "daddyyy" he said hugging me making me pick him up, "sup Tarzan" i said kissing all over his face making him laugh, i say him back down now sitting on the floor seeing the twins, i grabbed Kaylani seeing she looked a lot like me and a li bit of Korii.

"hey princess" i said kissing her forehead making her smile, and babble words that i couldn't understand, "Karter bad ass always tryna touch sum" Ben said stopping him from grabbing the glass cup off the coffee table, "sup fat man" I said squeezing Karter cheeks making him laugh and start drooling. I put them down to finish playing now sitting next to Korii who was curled up on the couch, i kissed her forehead making her squirm in her sleep now waking up slowly.

She opened her eyes seeing me and knitted her eyebrows in confusion, "trell?" she asked making me smile, "hey mama i missed youu" i said hugging her picking her up off the couch and she wrapped her legs around my torso holding onto my neck, "you're homeeee" she dragged kissing me, making me smile i missed this.

                                         •••

The twins were in their nursery sleep and Kacey was in his room knocked out also, the couple was know in the Master Bedroom cuddled up talking about what has happened since Kentrell was gone, "i'm sorry" Kentrell said nanking Korii and Ben to look at him in confusion. "For bring that girl ova that day, i really wasn't in my right mind" he reminded, "it's okay" they said at the same time making them all laugh.

nba_youngboy

"baee pleaseee" Kentrell begged making Ben laugh, he was begging Korii to ride it real quick and she was denying it, "mtcht pleasee baee i'll rub yo feet after" he tried convincing, "you was gone do that anyway" She said making Ben laugh even more...

"baee pleaseee" Kentrell begged making Ben laugh, he was begging Korii to ride it real quick and she was denying it, "mtcht pleasee baee i'll rub yo feet after" he tried convincing, "you was gone do that anyway" She said making Ben laugh even more, "that's not fair man please i ain't had no pussy in almost a year" he pouted.

Korii rolled her eyes giving in she slipped her shorts off leaving her in no underwear making Kentrell smile, she straddled him now kissing him then kissing on his neck, "ima let trell have his fun, i had mine the otha day" Ben said walking out the room going to game room to play the game. "take this off" he said tugging on her shirt and she did revealing her pierced nipples, he kissed them as she slid his joggers and boxers off.

She lined his dick to her entrance and slowly slid down getting used to the feeling, once she was comfortable she began riding making the two of them moan out in pleasure, eventually Kentrell and Korii was reaching their peek and once they did he pulled out nutting and Korii did the same, Kentrell then took control flipping her over so they were now in missionary.

He lined himself to her entrance and gave her slow deep strokes as they both watch it go in and out of her then staring at eachother smiling, "i missed you so much mama" Kentrell said now speeding his pace up, "i-i missed.. you t-too" Korii said in between moans. "i gotchu foreva" he said making her smile.

That's it folks ✌🏽.

If you plan on taking this story tell me so i can show love on the book ♥️.

See you in the next story ✌🏽.

* if you would like to see the finish product of this story go to camrynnnatl for the finish product*