8

Omniscient Pov:
Kentrell's Living Room
October 1, 2021

The door unlocked revealing Montana and behind him their was a a tall nappy head who looked about 20, and on his hip was a little girl who was about 4-5 months old

The door unlocked revealing Montana and behind him their was a a tall nappy head who looked about 20, and on his hip was a little girl who was about 4-5 months old. They walked inside and immediately Korii swarmed the 2 new guests in hugs.

"wassup Korii" the light skin boy said, "wassup nazirrr" she dragged now holding the little girl on her hip, "she's so big noww" Korii said referring to her niece Nyla, "damn this is a nice ass house" Nazir said skimming the house.

"preciate it" kentrell said now showing his face along with Ben, "aye i don't remember meeting them at the cookout" Nazir said furrowing his eyebrows, "Nazir this is Kentrell and Ben" korii said introducing the two. "soo how you know em" Nazir said with a confused tone, "montana " korii pointed and Montana thew his hands up in defense.

The group all made their way to the living room and that's when it hit Nazir, "where yo mama at?" he asked, "in Jamaica with her "husband" Korii said using air quotes, "she just dipped ?" Nazir asked surprised, "mhm" Korii shook her head. "aye i'll call dad and tell 'em send u some money" Nazir said pullin out his phone before Korii stopped, "no don't, you know how da is, once he found out she dipped he'll send his whole squad down to Jamaica and kill 'em both" Korii said rolling her eyes in the process.

"speaking of da he wanted to see u" Nazir said bouncing his leg, "i'll try to set up a visitation soon, but when does he get out?" Korii asked, her father was currently in jail for assault with a deadly weapon he been in since she was 8 . "he supposed to be on house arrest next month for good behavior" Nazir spoke.

"when we gone meet to da?" Ben asked making the room go silent, "i don't know, i gotta talk to him first" Korii responded, meanwhile Nazir was wondering why Ben was asking to meet their father and he was only Korii's friend, unless he's missing something.

"y'all two dating?" Nazir asked pointing towards Korii and Ben, making all the attention focused on Korii, "more like.... all three of us" Korii mumbled but everyone still heard her, "well..... it's about damn time... for a second i thought you was gay" Nazir said causing everyone to laugh.

•Time Skip 🧘🏾‍♀️•

Korii decided she wanted to spend the day with her brother since he would be going back to Chicago soon, they were going to see a couple of apartments and finnaly buy Korii's dream car!

They headed to the local dealership looking around at the nice cars in the lot, but one stood out to Korii, she's always wanted this car as a teen and now it was time to make this dream come true, she payed the man the money for the car and he handed her the keys.

@koriimichelle 4h

@koriimichelle   4h