2

𝐾𝑜𝑟𝑖 𝑀𝑖𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒 𝐷𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑠
                        𝐴𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡 2, 2022 (4 𝑎𝑚)
                      𝐵𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑛 𝑅𝑜𝑢𝑔𝑒, 𝐿𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑎
                                ꧁꧂

I quickly woke up out my sleep hearing arguing from a distance, i looked around my room seeing my tv playing Rugrats and my LED lights still on, i slipped on my fuzzy socks and opened my room door seeing Ben do the same

I quickly woke up out my sleep hearing arguing from a distance, i looked around my room seeing my tv playing Rugrats and my LED lights still on, i slipped on my fuzzy socks and opened my room door seeing Ben do the same. "is this a dream or do you hear that too?" i asked rubbing my eyes, "nah i fasho hear that, prolly yb and his baby mama" he said walking towards the elevator with me behind him. He clicked the button which made me mad cause i wanted to click the button "i wanted to click the button" i said with a pout on my face, "you can click it when we come back up" he said laughing, "fine" i said smiling a little bit.

As we made it to the 1st floor there was a girl maybe 5'4, light skin, tattoo right above her eyebrow, with a baby who was a split image of kentrell. I guess they were arguing because she just dropped him off without a call or text, the baby looked tired his eyes were slowly falling but every-time the girl would yell his eyes would pop back open. "aye don't be arguing around my nephew" Ben spoke up which ticked the girl off in so many levels, "stay out of grown folks business and learn to grow up" she said to Ben, "awl hell let me just gone head and go back upstairs" i said in a mumble but loud enough for everyone to hear as i turned to the direction of the elevator Ben right behind me, as the elevator door closed i beat him to the button as i should.

We went our  separate ways i decided to just hit the gym since i'm already up i put on some spandex and a sports bra and put my hair into a ponytail and walked to the gym. I did my normal workout i would usually do at the regular gym since his gym had everything i usually use in their, after my workout i headed to what i call "training" basically a mini workout for volleyball and track, i would run a lap around the court then grab a volleyball and practice a serve whether it's a spike, bump, or set, i would repeat the process 8 times.

During my training Ben came in watching like damn nigga this ain't the olympics, he eventually helped with the ball so i wouldn't have to pick it up every time he would throw it and i would hit it. After my workout it was 5:56 am, i headed to the shower to freshen up, then i did my skincare routine and kinda fixed my hair when i do school i really don't be caring how i look this at a fashion show i'm here to do work then dip. Once i was done it was around 6:30 am which is a good time for me to jot down some of my goals and aspirations and manifest some things. I looked up some apartments on @apartments.com on my MacBook (material gworl), i started to get hungry since i didn't eat last night at all, yb has no food in his house which means he eats out all the time (material boiii).

I decided to knock on yb door to see if he wanted anything because i was going to door dash some waffle house, he opened the door in no shirt and whew chile the abs got me drooling, "you want something from waffle house?" i asked looking up at him, "yeah i'll text u my order" he said handing me his phone, i think that was just his way of asking for my number but oh well. I saved my number in as "KK 💗" it was very much necessary to add the pink heart after my name, i love that lil emoji, i headed to my room and just decided to text Ben and ask if he want something since i had his number and i didn't feel like going to his room. Eventually, Yb sent his order which was 1 Regular Waffle, 2 strips of bacon, 1 hash browns, 1 apple juice, and Ben said he ain't want nothing so i ordered me 1 waffle, Bacon egg and cheese hash brown bowl, 2 slices of bacon, 1 medium orange juice, when it comes to some food i'm sholl gone eat it.