11

Korii Michelle Davis
November 2, 2021
Baton Rouge 📍

"baeee" kentrell said once i tried to get out the bed, "i gotta pee" i said trying to get out of his grip, "ion care hol it" he said keeping a firm grip on me

"baeee" kentrell said once i tried to get out the bed, "i gotta pee" i said trying to get out of his grip, "ion care hol it" he said keeping a firm grip on me. "papa tell kentrell to moveeee" i said waking Ben up making him smack his teeth, "kentrell move" he said firmly and kentrell let me go.

I went to the bathroom quickly and shut the door behind me, for a while now Kentrell has been acting like real clingy and it's nothing wrong with it but dang man i gotta pee, sometimes i feel as if Ben hate us cause he be getting aggravated quickly so i try not to bother him much.

Exiting my thoughts when Kentrell barged in saying i was taking to long he wanted to go back to sleep so i wiped my self and then flushed to toilet being sure to wash my hands. I got back in the bed and quickly Kentrell got all up under my neck making me rub his head while Ben laid on my stomach.

The two soon fell asleep leaving me up with my thoughts, i wondered if i should considered having a baby soon or should i wait. I knew that my business was at a steady flow and i could afford having a baby but it was just was i ready to push it out my cooter bug after 9 months.

____

"cmon mama" ben said waking me up, and i groaned at the bright light, "where we goin" i asked as he picked me up making me wrap my legs around his torso, "for a drive" he said before grabbing my pink crocs, my throw blanket and heading out the door.

"where's Kentrell" i asked, "with his mama and nem" he said sitting me in the front seat of his car, and he stated the engine as i put the blanket over me, i was still sleepy but Ben said i couldn't go to sleep so i tried to stay up.

"whatchu wanna talk about" i said yawing after, "why you act like youon want me nominated" he said straight up, "what u mean?" i asked confused, "it seem like youon want me, u be acting real distant" he said, "i'm sorry i feel that way it's just sometimes i feel like u get aggravated by me so i try to leave you alone" i said shrugging.

"ion feel aggravated towards you, i mean sometimes u and ken be arguing over dumb stuff and it can be annoying but ion want u to feel like u annoying me so u should distance yo self" he said grabbing my hand and i just nodded. There was a silence but it was comforting before i asked a serious question.

"do you think we should have a baby?" i asked, he looked at me for a second then looked back on the road as a smile grew on his face, "i know me and trell ready... but are you ?" he asked squeezing my hand, "i think so" i said softly, "why u second guessing" he asked.

"i don't know, i'm scared to give birth" i said and we both laughed, "it's not gon me day bad, me and trell would be in the delivery room" he said sounding sure, "yea if one of y'all don't pass out" i said making both of us laugh. "do u think we should start trying?" i asked nervous.

"hell yeah if u ready, shiii we ca go to the backseat righ na" he said making me laugh, "man u play to much" i said, "i'm dead serious" he said pulling into a park that no one was in, "don't u think kentrell should be here" i said shrugging, "he'll... be.... fine" he said in between kisses.

I was serious though i didn't want one to feel upset because i'm having the others baby, "noo i don't want him to be mad if yk i'm actually pregnant" i said moving his head away, "he not mama i promise, you kno what lemme call him righ na" he said pulled out his phone face timing kentrell.

"hello" kentrell said with his face in the camera, "aye say Korii ready to have a baby, tell ha u gon be igh if i'm the father" he said causing kentrell to smile from ear to ear, "gon head mama, ia be waitin on a baby" he said and i nodded smiling.

He hung up the phone taking me to the backseat, good thing his windows tinted. He started kissing on my neck and then he took of my clothes eagerly kissing my now naked body causing me to squirm under his touch then he put my legs on his shoulders and pulled down his pants and it was on and popping.

y'all i honestly don't know wth i'm doing with this story.

it's probably gone be a short story since i have no plot

if u have any ideas be sure to comment cause i'm lost asf.

💗