3

(sxᴜᴀʟ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴛᴜғғ ᴍᴀʏ sᴋɪᴘ)

                      𝐾𝑜𝑟𝑖 𝑀𝑖𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒 𝐷𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑠
                          𝐴𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡 3, 2021
                          𝑌𝑏 𝐿𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑅𝑜𝑜𝑚
                                 ꧁꧂
            (ᴋᴏʀɪ ɪs ʙɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟ ʙᴛᴡ ʙᴜᴛ ᴘᴇғᴇʀs ɢᴜʏs)

                      𝐾𝑜𝑟𝑖 𝑀𝑖𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒 𝐷𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑠                           𝐴𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡 3, 2021                           𝑌𝑏 𝐿𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑅𝑜𝑜𝑚                                  ꧁꧂            (ᴋᴏʀɪ ɪs ʙɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟ ʙᴛᴡ ʙᴜᴛ ᴘᴇғᴇʀs ɢᴜʏs)

I walked downstairs to get ready for the lunch date with Jania she said she was going to pick me up around 2:30pm it's currently 2:25 so she should be here soon. "whea you going" Ben asked as i sat down at the island next to him, "out" i responded putting my nose ring in, "out with who" he asked interrogating me, "boyy you ain't my daddy" i said laughing, "i mean i can be" he said smirking, "chileee puleaseeeee" i said making both of us laugh.

Me and Jania pulled up to this Seafood place called "Roux 61 Seafood & Grill" (chile i looked this up i'm not from Baton Rouge 😭😭), we sat down at a table grabbing the menu to figure out what we want, overall Jania seemed pretty cool she was very pretty, Yb fumbled a bag but oh well more for me 😉, oh did i mention she's bisexual whew we finna have some fun. We ordered some food and created small talk she didn't make this awkward which i am so happy for because i hate putting myself in these situations.

"so how old are you" she asked "18 finna be 19 in 24 daysss" i said smiling shooting my braces, "whatchu got planned" she asked seeming interested in this topic, "well i have a photoshoot the day before, but on my actual birthday i'm thinking about going to a club and getting pissy drunk" i said with her laughing at my statement, "well hmu i know a lot of clubs that be lit" she said smiling, "fasho" i said sipping my sprite. Once i looked up i caught her staring at me while smiling, when she noticed she immediately looked away, "sorry for staring you're just very pretty" she said smiling, "thankss, you are too." i said returning the smile.

After Lunch Jania took me home and no one was their well at least i thought, once i got to the floor where my room is i heard grunting, which caused me to walk towards the noises, yes ik stupid as hell i'm acting like the damn white people, i realized it was coming from Ben's room and i opened the door to see Ben completely out of his clothes jerking off and and immediately closed the door a yelled a sorry and sprinted to my room closing the door.

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎
Minutes later their was a knock i just knew it was Ben because he's the only one here, "come in" i said, he came in shut my door and sat on my bed, "sorry for not knocking" i said fiddling with my fingers kinda embarrassed, "u good shawty" he said smirking causing me to blush for some reason, he must have saw because he chuckled and walked towards me hovering over me making me nervous as hell, "u tryna help me get this nut off" he whispered in my ear sending chills down my body. I nodded for some reason like girl why are you saying yesss but then again it's like how could u say no, "use your words ma" he said looking into my eyes, "y-yes" i stuttered out girlll why tfff is you stuttering in front this man i thought, "yes what?" he said lifting my chin up making me look into his eyes, "yes daddy" i said softly and he chuckled in response picking me up making me wrap my legs around his torso taking me to a room i've never seen in this house i'm guessing it was a sex room there were mirrors all around the room with sex toys on a shelf the room was dimmed with red lights and there was a queen size bed centered with a bathroom connected into the room. Ben laid me on the bed and opened the door flipping the sign outside the door from "unoccupied to occupied", he shut the door making sure to lock it behind him as he walked towards me, i don't think he was high anymore because he looked normal which made me realize this dude actually is genuine and he's just not doing this because he's high and horny.