Teaser

She's a young woman, full of dream, full of hope...never been truly in love, never been impurified. She's been living looking after her siblings for her whole life, tied from the obligations she shouldn't have... Cannot decide on her own because in every decision she made, her parents will either go against or still go against... She doesn't have her freedom...

Until she made a decision that will change her whole life. She's taking a risk. A risk that is gainst her faith and against her principles. And just because of that, she loses herself...her joy, her bloom, and even her life...

---------------------

His life is like a house with no home, a bank account with no money, a vase with no flowers and water, or balloon with no air. In a simple illustration, it's empty. He has everything that everyone needs. Wealth, fame, connections, huge house, a lot of cars, an elite company, and  famous girlfriend.

But above all those things he has in life, the only thing that weakens him is, family. He will do everything in order to keep the only family he has. Even if it means, he will give up what he worked for. It's hard, it's not simple, but he is willing...

----------------

Two different worlds came together for two different reason. Life and survival. He wants to save life and she wants to survive. She wasn't looking for love and so he is. She's trying to hold her ground, but he is unintentionally breaking it.

What can happen in a short period of time? The illusion of love will come when you didn't ask for it and when you are not ready...the pain of betrayal will pull you down... A life will lost when it didn't even started to live... A never ending suffering....

 A never ending suffering

This 2022