Chapter 5

Payment

Jeongyeon chocked up while brushing her teeth when she saw the amount of money she has on her account. "50 Million Won?!" Her eyes widen looking at her phone. "Where did this money came from?" She asked herself.

She went to check the transaction history and she saw that a bank account from J&K corporation transferred the amount to her bank. Jeongyeon was so confused, the total amount she's been paying to the Kang family for 2 years already was transferred back on her account. She knows that she is having a hard time with her expenses especially that she is already living independently that is why she knows that the amount inside her bank account is far from the current amount she has in. But why? How? What happened? These re all the questions she has on her mind.

(Few week ago)

Jimin, on his iconic black leather and ash gray hair with matching black sunglasses entered a private room inside the restaurant. He has an important meeting with a not so very important person for him.

"He's here." The guy wisphered to a man sitting inside the room waiting for Jimin to arrive.
A moment later, the door opened and Jimin entered the room together. He signaled his body guard to wait for him outside and look at the man waiting for him where also asked his body guard to do the same. Both of them was left inside the room, alone.

A moment of silence was broken when Jimin spoke. "Thanks for answering my request to meet you. Sorry if i made you wait."

"I wonder if you are really the one who did the appointment when I arrived first. But it turns out, you are not late, I am just too early." The man answered.

"Indeed." Jimin gave a unsatisfied smile. "However, I must tell you, I didn't ask an appointment just to have small talks. Let's go direct to business."

This changes the environment as Jimin continues to give a dissatisfied look. "I see. Explains the sudden appointment." The man sip the glass of tequila, loosen his neck tie and lean his back to the seat. "Now tell me, what can I do to this young heir of Park family?"

Jimin placed a picture on the table so that the man will be able to see it clearly. "400 million Won, no more no less. I'll pay you full. Just cut all your connectios with her. Stop pestering and threatening her life as well as her family."

The guy chuckled. "Yoo Jeongyeon... The girl that ditched my son at the wedding venue." The man speaking turns out to be the CEO of J&K Corporation, Mr. Daniel Kang. "It's been a while since the last time we saw each other. She's been paying her family debt through depositing in the company's account but she still have long way to go. But i guess, she already found a solution for her problem." He said referring to the debt of Jeongyeon.

"She has no idea about this." Jimin corrected.

"I wonder, is she your what? One of girls? What? Because paying a huge sum of amount for just no one is very, very unusual. What did she bargain this time?"

"It's none of your business." Jimin insisted. "I came here to pay a debt of that person, not to tell stories about our connection."

Mr. Kang simply laugh at Jimin's words. "You are so short tempered.... Just like your father." He added.

Jimin's aura darken when he heard him mention his father. The bad blood between Kang and Park family maybe forgotten but not burried. It is a forever written in their history but Jimin chooses to be silent as long as there is no thread coming from their rival family. And despite all the suspicions from his parents' death, he choosed to silently gather evidences that could possibly help him get the justice he needs.