First day

It was finally the first day of classes, but a certain 3 people where not happy about it.
(Take a guess who those people are)

The bench trio all walked to the main campus, looking up at the enormous school, it was quite intimidating, but they should be fine.

Tubbo and Ranboo had the same classes, poor tommy had completely different ones.

They all said their goodbyes and started walking to class. They had registration first so everyone could get to know each other.

Ranboo and tubbos class was in the drama wing, pretty weird class for a registration class right?
Whatever.

Their teacher was called Mx.eret, she wore a pink strawberry dress and a bi flag cape, what a cool teacher!

Tubbo and Ranboo sat in the back of the class, quietly flirting and giggling together.

"Toby underscore?"

After hearing their name, he jumped in surprise. "Oh- here!"

Eret smiled at the two and continued reading out the register.

Soon enough, registration was over and everyone could go to their first classes. Ranboo and Tubbo had pe next.

"Ughhhh I wanna dieeeeee" Tubbo whined as they walked to the gym. Ranboo giggled softly and squeezed tubbos hand. "It'll be fineee, we won't do much in or since is only the first day!"
"It's the changing into pe uniform part that makes me wanna dieee"

Tubbo sighed as they reached the locker room. "I can cover you while you change if you want me to" Ranboo turned towards Tubbo. "Really?"
Ranboo nodded. "I can just hold my jacket in front of you" he smiled, Tubbo smiled back.

They both walked in the changing rooms and Ranboo took off his coat, holding it up in front of Tubbo. "Thanks boo.." Tubbo whispered. "Your welcome bee" Ranboo whispered back.

Once Tubbo changed, Ranboo quickly changed as well before they walked out the room and went to the gym.

Since it was the first day, their teacher just set up a dodge ball game,
Well this is gonna be fun.

I finally got a chapter out lmao