Chapter eleven

" Tell me, what was your dream?" Oh yeah. I was supposed to talk to Legolas about my dream. I take a breath.
" Basically, I was being bribed by an Orc that was telling me that I was hated. Then it changed to Arwen, and she told me that I was the worst sister, and then it changed to you. You said I was the worst friend ever, and that nobody loved me. Then it changed into that drunk ellon, from the Mirkwood Ball. He was saying I was ugly, and I was a disgrace to our kin. Then you gave him a knife, and he started to press it against my neck. Blood started to gush out. Then a warg came, and killed me. And all along, you guys were tormenting me, while I was dying." I burst out in tears.
" Ariana, I'm so sorry. You shouldn't have thought that I hated you. I don't hate you. everyone loves you. "
Then he does something unexpected. He brings his lips to mine. Legolas kisses me, but I do not kiss him back. Instead, I flinch as his lips touch mine, and I jerk back. " I'm sorry- I didn't mean to do that! Ariana, don't think Bad about me now."
" Legolas, I think I have to go. My lip is healing." My face burns, and seems more red then it needs to be. I don't really like Legolas that way...do I? Legolas did an idiotic move. I know, I told him he wasn't an idiot, but I think he shouldn't have done. Even if it was for comfort. His lips against mine felt really nice, but it stung when they touched my cut. I reach Merry, and smile.

" Ariana! You look flustered. What is wrong?"
" Merry, swear you shall never tell anyone."
" I swear....I guess.."
" Merry, Legolas kissed me."