Chapter 6: Part to Play.

Toritsuka's POV.

After class a lot of people kept coming up to one of the people there asked "How could you do that to Saiki dude" I was shocked and confused at the same time I don't recall doing anything to Saiki. "Can you please explain what you mean?, I didn't do anything", I reply "Then what is this" The person said shoving her phone in my face.

It was a picture of me and some girl I flirted with before it looked like we were KISSING, I didn't say anything back to the person I took there phone and ran until I found Saiki, He saw me and said "Hey babe what is it",  "Do you know what this is?!". I said pointing to the the phone I had stole I will give it back eventually.

He laughed " That's just Teruhashi trying to make me like her", I was shocked that the most prettiest girl in school would do such a thing I replied to my boyfriend and said, "Well what do we do about it". "We're gonna follow along with her plan for now" he said I was confused, Auira spoke up and said "Saiki what the hell do you want this brat to get what she wants" Saiki spoke up and said " No that's not it we're just gonna pretend we each have our own part to play".

The next day.

Saiki's POV

I told Aiura And Toritsuka the plan and the understood perfectly I get to school and get ready to start acting Since I'm a psychic I can change my face to look however I want so I changed it to a sad and tired face that looks like you've stayed up all night crying. I got to school and like I thought Teruhashi was there waiting for me she said in a calm high pitched voice. "Aww Saiki I heard what happened you look miserable do you need a hug". "Yeah sure that would be nice". I said in a convincing voice as she leaned over (I don't like this but as I said Everyone's got a part to play.

Okay That's it I finally finished I had absoufuckinglutely no motovation but I got something out.

Word Count: 381.