Chapter 10: Best Friends?

I'm going to make this a happy chapter because for my next chapter in a different story it's gonna be so angsty.

Saiki's POV.

A week later.
It has been a week since my sickness and because It's over Toritsuka,Auria, and Akechi decided to take me to a New café that had just opened. Of course I agreed and we are now walking over to the Café now.

We get to the Café and start looking at the menu. The waiter comes over and says "Hello my name is Yureko and I will be your waiter today.",She said plainly. She had Dark green hair and Hazel eyes. After they all ordered it was my turn to order, "Can I have 10 coffee jelly's please", I said looking up from the menu. She looked furious, " That was supposed to be my coffee jelly!", she said looking at me. I stood up and everyone at my table looked at me. I hesitated for a second and then I slapped her. "What was that!", She said shocked. I shrugged and then she slapped me back. We kept slapping each other until I stopped. "Why don't we just split it there's ten right you can have five and I can have five.", I said. I don't usually share my coffee jelly but she looks like she really needs it. She nodded and went back to doing whatever she was doing before. Before she left she said "Your orders will be done soon.", I sat back down and they all looked at me. "What?", I asked. "Nothing babe!". Toritsuka replied.

When they left the restaurant.

We were on the side walk talking when I said "I'll be right back" and then left without saying anything else. I walked back into the restaurant looking for the girl who we saw earlier. I spotted her eating coffee jelly on a small side table that I hadn't noticed before. She saw me and asked "What are you doing here didn't you leave a few minutes ago?", She asked. "I just wanted to say sorry for slapping you earlier and if you wanted my number so we could hangout sometime." "I of course accept your apology but I do have a girlfriend.",She said. "Oh sorry if I made it seem that I wanted to go on a date with you I have a boyfriend too, No offense.". "None taken and in that case, I would love to hang out with you, Would you mind meeting up at the board walk tomorrow?" ,She replied. "Oh no I wouldn't mind, what time do you want to meet up?" . " 4pm." She replied. I nodded and we exchanged numbers. After that I left and teleported back to the group.

The next day.

Third person POV.
Yureko and Saiki had already met up at the board walk and was walking around talking to each other. "So what's your sexuality?", Yureko asked. "I don't know I think I'm trans I was born a girl but because of my Psychic Powers I turned into a boy.", Saiki said.

Saiki you f^cked up big time.

What do you mean-oh shit.

Saiki's POV.

"PSYCHIC POWERS!",She whisper yelled. "I guess there's no point in lying yeah I have psychic powers", I admitted. "That's cool, I always thought I had something close to psychic powers I can tell if people are good or bad." She replied. "Well you wanna go get some coffee jelly?", "Of Course!!, Who would say no to that." She said jumping out her seat. I laughed and said "Yeah you're definitely gonna be my best friend.".

After that I teleported to Toritsuka's house and knocked on the door. Toritsuka's dad opened the door. I told him I came here to see Toritsuka and he took me to his room. Toritsuka was sitting on his bed playing video games. "Oh hey Strawberry" ,He said closing out his game. "Strawberry?", He said with a faint blush on his face. "Your hair is Pink and your glasses are green which makes you a strawberry", He said pulling me over to him. "Your so stupid", I said cuddling into him. "How did the hangout go?", He said biting my neck. "It went g-ah~". "What did you say I couldn't hear you~",He said smirking. "Shut u-up, ah~", I replied moaning in the middle of my sentence.

Yureko and Saiki hung out a lot and eventually became best friends they introduced each other to there family's and there lovers(Which I will show you in the next chapter) so you can expect to see more of Yureko in this story.

I hope you guys like it beware because if you guys read my Kubosai story there will be so much angst in the next chapter and the chapter also includes kusuke so I hope that give you an idea of what will happen in that chapter.

Word Count: 826.