CHAPTER 9:Day to Ourselves .

Okay so just a lil info Saiki is trans in my AU so if you see anything that references to Saiki being a girl it is my AU and if you don't like it click off also this chapter will have a lot of cuddles and kisses and cute pictures(NONE OF THE IMAGES BELONG TO ME) because I feel like writing fluff today that's all now enjoy.

Saiki's POV.

I wake up A few hours later in the middle of the night. I feel shocks all around my body and tears threaten to fall out my eyes. I raise my knees up to my chest and start sobbing into them, Toritsuka Of Course woke up and moved over to me he hugged me and started rubbing my skin softly trying to calm me down.A few hours later we both fell asleep,But while I was sleeping I turned into a girl.

I woke up and blushed a bit because of our position.

This is what they looked like:

I got up and started to get ready since I turned Into a girl I attempted to fix my hair

Outfit and Hair:

I walked back in to the room and laid on the bed,I cuddled up into Toritsuka's chest he put his arms around my waist

I walked back in to the room and laid on the bed,I cuddled up into Toritsuka's chest he put his arms around my waist. "You look pretty" he said while yawning. "Thank you but you have to go to sleep you have been taking care of me all night." I replied. "No I'm not tired"He said,trying to negotiate with me."I don't care go to sleep" I disagreed,"Fine but as soon as something bad happens I'm waking up!"He agreed. Soon he fell asleep and I was still up. I scrolled through my phone carefully trying not to break it. I soon got up to go get some coffee jelly. I got my coffee jelly and walked back into the room.Toritsuka was awake and looked like he was panicking."Uh what are you doing?"I asked,He ran up to me and pulled me in a tight hug "You're okay!,I thought something bad happened to you!",He exclaimed.Oh that's why he was panicking.

Okay so this is so short but I wanted to get this out.
                                        •
                                        •
                                        •
Since this is so short and I'm in the car doing nothing so let's make this longer.
                                       •
Saiki's POV.
"Uh yeah I'm fine I just went to get Coffee Jelly." I replied. He nodded and loosened his grip. "What do you want to do today?",He asked nonchalantly. "Maybe we can Draw or Cook?" I replied. "Sure I'll go get everything ready"He replied. I nodded and sat down.