CHAPTER 3 : The Photo....

Saiki's POV

I woke up to a sleeping purple head next to me. I sit up and do what I usually do flashbacks of last night keep popping in to my mind I started to blush like crazy but I continued to get ready. After I got ready I woke up Toritsuka and gave him my extra uniform. And then we went downstairs. "Good morning Ku who is this nice boy?", said my mom. "Good morning mom this is um", 'should I tell them yeah I guess I should'.

"Um t-this is my b-boyfriend", I replied back, Toritsuka smirked, "That's amazing Ku". My mom said in a super high pitched voice. A few minutes later. "Breakfast is ready!" yelled my mom my dad came running downstairs and sat at the table. For me, my mom and Toritsuka there was pancakes and eggs but for my dad there was just a piece of toast I expected this to happen because my mom and dad have been fighting and I don't know what they're fighting about and I don't care.

After breakfast.

"Kusuo can you please take me to work my father whined, if you do when I finish work I will buy you three packs of coffee jelly.". "Ku if you don't take him to work I'll double that offer.", My mom said said smiling devilishly. Of course I'm taking that offer 6 packs of coffee jelly for doing absolutely nothing, hell yeah. "We're going to school now", I said as Me and Toritsuka left. when we got outside Toritsuka pinned me to the wall and kissed me I was shocked but kissed back. I had my ring on so what I didn't know was there was someone watching us. When we finally got to school everyone looking at us in shock.

I got to class and sat down some people came to my desk and started asking questions I wasn't paying attention till a specific question caught my eye one person said "Did you see the picture?", I had no idea what they were talking about so I replied and said "What picture". "Oh so you don't know", The person said I replied back and said "No I don't know show me the picture". "This is the picture", the person replied shoving her phone in my face.

'There was someone watching us' as soon as I saw the picture I got up and went straight to Toritsuka's classroom and he wasn't there and then I remembered that Teruhashi wasn't in class either

'There was someone watching us' as soon as I saw the picture I got up and went straight to Toritsuka's classroom and he wasn't there and then I remembered that Teruhashi wasn't in class either. I ran through the hallways and that's when I saw it.....

Word Count: 463

Sorry if this chapter is long.

-Bluexx