CHAPTER 8: A Psychic's Sickness.

Okay so before I start this chapter I want to say I am sorry for not uploading in a while and I want to make A Kubosai (Kuboyasu x Saiki) Story should I do it and if I do should it be a chapter book or one-shot. Also I want to do a Story called Psychics around the world and there may or may not be ships. Okay now we can continue.

Third person POV.

Toritsuka gently drops Saiki down on the bed Toritsuka takes his shirt off and then takes Saiki's shirt off leaving them only in pants. Toritsuka starts licking Saiki's Chest, "Ah~" Saiki moaned Toritsuka continued While Saiki is moaning and panting in pleasure.

Toritsuka then starts to leave hickeys on Saiki's Chest. |Ok so I know Saiki wouldn't say anything like this but this is a fanfic so I can write whatever the fuck I want|, "Ahh f-fuck m-me" Saiki Moaned. Toritsuka smirked and said "What's my name baby~" He said seductively as he continued biting his chest. "Ahh~ Ah~ P-please f-fuck me d-daddy ah~, Saiki said as he continued to moan. Toritsuka started to French kiss him roughly earning stifled moans from the shorter male.

Toritsuka then takes off his pants and then takes off Saiki's. He then shoves his D-ck in Saiki's Hole. "Ahhh ahhh ah~" Saiki Moans, Toritsuka grins and keeps going in and out.

Okay so I'm bad at writing yaoi so time skip to in the morning .

Saiki's POV.

I wake up and see a shirtless Purple Head with his arms around my waist. I look down at myself  to see that I'm wearing Toritsuka's purple hoodie I get up and head straight to the bathroom luckily it's the weekend and my parents won't be home. After brushing my teeth and taking a shower and go in the room to see Toritsuka still sleeping, I blushed a bit and go in my closet to find some clothes.

I found a Green oversized hoodie and some white shorts and put it on I also find a pair of white sneakers and put them on. I then feel someone hugging be from behind, I already know who it is so I turn around and see Toritsuka. I give him a kiss on the lips before breaking it, "Good morning " ,He says I reply back and say " Good morning".  

"Do you have anything planned for today", Toritsuka said giving me a small kiss on my neck. "Mmm Well I was planning to go to this new coffee jelly shop opening up they have different flavors of coffee jelly and....." I said as I kept on rambling on about the coffee jelly shop. "Aiura and Akechi are also coming along is that okay" I said questioning him. "Yeah that's fine", He replied back, "Well you should go shower so we can go" I replied back to him. "Okay I'll be done soon" he said getting up heading torwards the bathroom. I nodded and went downstairs waiting for him.

30 minutes Later

Toritsuka's POV.

"Do you have any clothes I can wear!", I yelled. "Yeah I brought something out for you to wear it's on my bed!" Saiki yelled back, "Okay thanks!", I replied. I changed and went downstairs Saiki was sitting down drinking coffee.

Saiki's POV.

At the Park.

I was sitting on Toritsuka's lap on my phone waiting for Aiura and Akechi. Toritsuka had his chin on my head and was also watching my phone. Just then Aiura and Akechi popped and they both said hey. While walking to the Coffee Jelly shop we were talking about random things.

When we got to the Coffee Jelly shop we all sat down and waited for the waiter to come. "So what do you think they have here" Aiura started, "I don't know this place is new I've never been here bef-", Just then the Waiter came interrupting me and then said "Hello my name is Eriomi I will be your Waiter today what can I-" She then looked at Toritsuka who was on his phone playing a game, Her cheeks had tinted scarlet. I got a little jealous and yelled a little bit at her "Oh right sorry what can I serve you today!" She said passing out menu's to us.

I then start feeling a little lightheaded and before I knew it Everything went black and I passed out.

                           •

                            •

                            •

I woke up to A bunch of thoughts clouding my head. My ears started to bleed, Toritsuka was laying beside me. He quickly sat up and put his hands on my ears trying to block out the noise. I started crying due to the pain.

Okay so I'm going to make this chapter longer so yeah. 

Saiki's POV 

I started crying in pain, Then those cries turned in to screams, My parents and brother ran in the room.

My Mom ran over to me and pulled me in to a tight hug, and then slowly let go remembering my issue. My Father asked my Brother what's happening to me and why my powers are not working even with the pins off. Kusuke said "He has a fever and since he's a psychic it effects his powers to so the pins or the ring will not work, He will have to stay in bed most of the time, if he sleep's he will get better but someone has to be there in case he has an accident. Also since Toritsuka is A Psychic Medium He won't be effected by it, So he can stay with him" ,He Explained to us.

I felt like I was Paralyzed I couldn't say anything I knew even if I did say anything something would blow up so I slowly nodded trying not to cause another problem.

Soon enough my parents and Kusuke left the room to talk about the matter, I just sat there shook I wanted to move but I couldn't there was something that was keeping me from moving. Toritsuka looked at me and said 'You should go to bed it's actually really late" he said smiling at me.

I nodded and laid on my back. He pulled me in to his chest and cuddled me. He played with my hair For a while until I fell asleep. He kissed my Forehead and said "I love you..".

Idk what this is I just didn't like how I did some parts. So I re-did it.

Word Count:1060