Chapter 17

It had gone two weeks since Jisung and Felix last talked. When they saw each other at the dorm, they'd rarely speak and if they did, it was just a few words about minor problems.

During the dance lessons, Jisung would feel the intense stares he'd receive from the older, but ignored them. He had been a lot stricter and tougher to everyone,especially Jisung. Felix and Minho would talk sometimes but it was just a small chat.

When they rehearsed the group dance in class, he'd often be the best student, but still get minor details pointed out.

As soon as the class ended, Jisung would rush out and hurry to the next class, avoiding all private time with Minho. They'd never talked about their relationship after the texts the smaller boy had sent, nor did Jisung ever think about letting it happen any time soon.

Hyunjin between all of this has had an extremely hard time. He didn't know which side to pick and tried his best to spend as equal time with both of his friends.

Sometimes they'd get jealous of seeing Hyunjin with the other and very often miss each other's company, but they shook off the feeling and continued ignoring each other.

It was a typical Monday. Jisung woke up late and walked into Mrs.Hua's classroom receiving a scold and a cold gaze from Felix.

He got seated beside the blonde, who'd never pay attention to him. During the lesson, he'd often receive flashbacks of their old memories and remembering how fun he'd have with Felix. For example that lesson where they wrote in paper, but then died of laughter and then got sent to the principals office together. He missed Felix. He missed his best friend.

"Felix," He whispered, not expecting the other to even turn around, but he got a little glance from the corner of his eye.

He took a deep breath before speaking.
Jisung then stood up in his seat, receiving everyone's attention including Mrs.Hua, who was already getting pissed off.