Chapter 27

"Jisung?" Minho questioned, barley keeping his excitement intact.

"H-hyung?.." Jisung had a hard time believing what he was seeing, and not only that, he was half naked in a dressing room. This was not the conditions he wanted to meet the older in.

Before the brunette could say anything else, he felt a hand press against his lips, as Minho was doing his best listening to the voices outside, while motioning for the latter to be quiet.

"I swear I saw him here." One of the voices said.

"Ugh Lee know keeps running from us."

"Let's check over there."

'Why is he hiding from them?' Jisung thought to himself, confusing at Minho's actions.

After the footsteps faded, Minho left, telling Jisung that he'd wait outside to talk.

It was finally happening.
Jisung was finally going to receive answers to his questions.

The brunette finally came out of the dressing room, but only to be dragged away out of the store and then out of the mall, into the parking lot by Minho. They were now standing outside his car.

"Why-"

"Just get in." Minho replied, as he always watched over his shoulder, looking around.

They both got in it and during the drive it was silent, not a really awkward silence, it was comfortable. They both missed each other's presence.

Jisung then felt his phone calling, and remembered Felix was still at the mall.

"Oh shit.." Jisung mumbled, which received Minho's attention, but he still kept his eyes on the road.

"What's wr-" Minho got cut off by Jisung answering the call.

"Lix... don't kill me-"

"JISUNG WHERE THE DUCK ARE YOU?! HAVE YOU BEEN KIDNAPPED???"

"Lix," Jisung said, trying to get his attention, but failed.

"SHOULD I CALL 911!?!"

"Lix!!!"

"THEY TOLD ME YOU RAN OFF WITH A HANDSOME MAN!?!-"

"LEE FELIX YONGBOK GOD DAMNIT!!" The younger shouted, making Minho burst out in laughter, in result of Jisung turning a weak shade of red. Minho's laugh was so dear to Jisung, and he for sure missed hearing it. So being the one who caused his laughter, would of coure make him flustered.

"Lix, I-I'm okay, I went with Minho hyung. I'm sorry, I should've said something, but he just dragged me out once I was done."

"Oh.. wait wHAT?! MINHO?! UHM HAVE FUN?" Felix said, you could hear him becoming tense at the name, as he soon ended the call after.

"LIX YOU ASS-" But Jisung was cut off by the beeping of the call being finished.
He ran his tongue in front of his teeth, showing his annoyance, then biting his lip, but he stopped halfway when he heard Minho giggle and then say "Cute."

The rest of the ride continued fairly quiet, just some small laughs here and there.

When they arrived, Jisung noticed that they were at Minho's home where they'd..

'Ngh.. Aah, M-minho I'm close..!'
'You're such a good boy for me..'

Jisung felt the memories creeping back to him and became flustered.
They were back at Minho's own apartment.

Minho has been standing and just stared at the building, which confused the older a lot. He just kept telling Jisung to get in, and finally received a response at the last call.

They were now seated on the sofa, face to face. The air was tense and cold.. Jisung was about to ask something, when Minho cut him off.

"You probably have lots of questions, but I think I should explain myself first."

Minho POV
I was at the teacher's office with Chan, we were just chatting, making jokes. He was producing some music and I was replying to some mails, and I have 3 separate gmails, one for my idol work, where my manager has access, one for school work, teacher stuff and things for myself as a Uni student and a private one. I was pretty bored and had finished all of the work for the week, so I decided to go in on a private one, when I noticed a strange mail.

Chan was asking me something while I clicked it. He called out my name twice, but I could barley mentally stay intact.

My Jaw dropped at the sight.

Oh little Lee Minho..
From: Photographer.7492@xxxx.xx
To: Minho.28Lee@xxxxxx.xxx

Hey, decided to drop by for a sec :)

Hm

Hm.. I wonder if you'd still be employed after the world would see this..
I mean first of all, it's a teacher and his student. How shameful.
Second, the idol Lee know being seen as gay?? What controversy. Don't you think?

If you'd like to talk it out, then meet me :)
Location: XXXX
Time: XXXXX
See you, idol

I was on the verge of tears.. Chan ran over to me and hugged me, but he also read and saw the mail. He was in shock.

"You're not going.. right?" He asked, waiting for my reply. I let go of him and replied back to the photographer.

"Lee Minho. I asked you a question. You're not going, right? You have to talk about this with-"
Chan was getting frustrated and I noticed it from the way his tone dropped and now only giving out a cold aura.

"I have to, and I don't want Jisung knowing about this." I replied, not daring to meet Chan's gaze.

"Okay fine, I won't tell Jisung, but Minho, please just don't go, He'll probably ask for nudes and then you'll be in a rabbit-hole."

"It's fine, I'll quit being an Idol. I just don't want Jisung's future to be thrown away, because of me."

"That's not right. At all. This is not fair to him or yourself."

"I don't care." I mumbled, before walking off.

The days came closer, and I went to see him.

"Ah, Lee know, you came." The man said with a devilish grin.