two.

TWO

"TIME TO hand in your phones." Ms. Park announced as everyone got out of their seats to put their phones in the box. "And you, Park Soo-Jin." The teacher reminded the girl who was still sat in her seat.

Soo-Jin let out a sigh before pushing out of her seat, the chair scraping across the floor causing a few students to wince. She placed her phone into the slot and sent a 'sweet' smile at Ms. Park who sent one back before heading back to her seat.

"Who's in touch with Hyeon-Ju?" Ms. Park asked the class. "Nobody?" She raised her brows once the class didn't reply. "So none of you have tried calling her today?"

Soo-Jin rolled her eyes at the mention of the girl. She couldn't be asked with knowing where the girl was so she put her head down on the table and shut her eyes, in hopes the day would move along fast so she could get home.

"Here, 'free from' means the lacking in or unincumbered by. Anyone want to interpret this?" Ms. Park asked as she turned away from the board to look at the class.

The girl that was sat behind Soo-Jin and Nam-Ra suddenly stood up. "Okay, Hee-Su." All eyes were on the girl now.

"I need to use the bathroom." She informed with a shaky breath. Soo-Jin looked back at her and saw that her hands were clenched on tightly to the sleeves of her large black jacket, her greasy hair was pulled back in a ponytail and her face looked wet, as if she'd been sweating a lot.

"Okay, go." The teacher dismissed her, to which Hee-Su slowly began to leave the class room. "Anyone wanna have a crack at it, huh?" She tapped the board with the chalk, looking around the class room.

"Class president?" The teacher asked. "The truth is, all of us have some sort of prejudice.." Nam-Ra began her answer. "We all have preconceptions about other people."

"Hmm, okay, nice." Ms. Park nodded before adverting her attention to the other side of the class room. "Next, Bare-Su. Stand up."

Soo-Jin looked over at Su-Hyeok and rolled her eyes. "Yes?" He asked. "What's with 'Bare-Su'?" Ms. Park asked. "It's short for Barefoot Su-Hyeok.. Bare-Su." Oh Joon-Yeong - another student - explained.

"He hates wearing socks. He's so weird about it." Yang Dae-Su spoke up. "I can smell it a mile away." He said, slowly bringing his fingers up to hold his nose, making the class erupt in laughter.

Soo-Jin pulled a face of disgust a shook her head, but she couldn't help but let out a light chuckle.

"Okay, Bare-Su, what did Nam-Ra say a minute ago?" Ms. Park interrogated. Su-hyeok slowly turned his head to look over at Nam-Ra, letting out a 'Ah', trying to think what she said.

"She was absolutely correct! A hundred percent." He stated. "What was her absolutely correct answer then?" The teacher questioned him even more.

"Alright.." Lee Su-Hyeok was cut off by a bang at the sliding doors. The doors opened revealing a bloody faced Hyeon-Ju.

Students stood up in their seats in shock - including Soo-Jin. "Hey, Hyeon-Ju." Ms. Park slightly yelled as the girl fell to the floor. "Hey, what's wrong? Are you okay? Hey, Hyeon-Ju?"

"Is that blood?" Na-Yeon asked in worry and Soo-Jin looked over at her. "No, someone has just smeared shit across her face - of course its blood arsewipe." She huffed out and looked back down at Hyeon-Ju.

She began to muster out words but considering Soo-Jin was so far back, she couldn't hear the conversation very well, all she heard was the name of the science teacher ; Mr. Lee Byeong-Chan.