fifteen.

FIFTEEN

BEFORE

"SOO-JIN! behind you!" Cheong-San yelled and the said girls eyes widened. She was quick to shove the zombie in front of her away and the other monster that was coming at her from behind jumped onto her back and tried it's best to bite at her neck, but the girl harshly swung forward, causing the zombie to fling over and land on its back.

"Come on!" Cheong-San called for Soo-Jin. "This way!" He instructed and she ran towards him, where they then ran up the stairs.

"There's more behind us." Soo-Jin stated out of breath as they ran. "This way! This way!" The Lee boy told her, before jumping out of a window and grabbing onto Soo-Jin's wrist so they wouldn't lose each other.

The duo went to go down a street but zombies were coming up that way and they turned to see even more zombies coming towards them.

"Shit!" Soo-Jin huffed. "Duck." She told him and he followed after her, so they would dodge the monsters and then climb through the window beside them.

"In here!" Cheong-San exclaimed before pulling her into the principals office and shutting the door behind them.

Soo-Jin's breath caught in her throat at the sight before her. Yoon Gwi-Nam had the principal laid on his stomach on the coffee table.

Gwi-Nam's eyes settled on Soo-Jin and he smirked, looking her up and down. "Is it isn't my little whore." He winked and the girl squeezed her fists together, feeling uncomfortable.

"Is that the principal?" Cheong-San asked, taking a step away from the door to stand next to Soo-Jin. "Get this jerk off of my back!" The principal ordered. "Get this psychopath!"

"Shh!" Gwi-Nam hissed in his ear. "What the hell, Gwi-Nam?" Cheong-San's eyes widened. Soo-Jin was too scared to speak in case Gwi-Nam did something to her.

"Come here and tie his arms." The Yoon boy bossed. "This bastard won't stay still." He said as he tightened the knot in the fabric he'd used to tie the principles hands behind his back.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Cheong-San questioned. "Come and tie him up." Gwi-Nam repeated. "You're finished. Do you hear me? I'm expelling you! Untie me now!"

Gwi-Nam reached forward and picked up the knife that had been placed on the table and pointed it down at his neck.

"Gwi-Nam!" Cheong-San shouted, taking another step forward. "Stop that." The psycho looked over at Cheong-San and slowly stood up straight. "Stop what? This fucking guy... tried to kill me. He said to go out and get his car! You call yourself a principal?!"

The boy that was stood beside Soo-Jin brought up the phone to record him and the girls eyes widened. "Cheong-San..." she muttered but he didn't listen.

"That's right. Good idea." The principle nodded.

"I'm filming everything. Let go, or I'm gonna send this to the police immediately."

"You little... I will kill you." Gwi-Nam stuttered out and Soo-Jin couldn't help but smirk. He was scared. "Stop acting like the fucking human garbage you are. No one respects you just because you act tough." Soo-Jin finally spoke up and Gwi-Nam moved his attention to her.