✨New job✨

No one's POV:
Its 4:00 am and Moon is going back and forth through the back entrance of pizza plex with his things with the help of Vanessa.

After a Little while of getting his things in a room above the daycare Vanessa tosses him a set of keys.

"Opening time is at 6 and closes at 10. There's no leaving at night this is the one and only time. Rest of the rules and stuff is is in the box." Vanessa says in annoyance.

She stiffly turns and leaves to the security rooms across the plex.

Moon's POV:
"The hell is her problem" I mumble to myself.
I sigh and turn around to get a better look at the small room I am now supposed to call home.

It's about medium sized room with a queen sized bed that has matching night themed pillows, sheets, and a blanket. The walls are dark blue fading into black near the ceiling. The ceiling is black decorated with yellow stars and a silver chandelier.

I smile slightly and start putting my things away in the closet and dressers.

As I was hanging my coat up however I stumble over a box but managed to catch myself.

"The fuck-" I look down at the box and kneel down picking up a pair of dark blue baggy pants with yellow stars, a long sleeve button up shirt that split in the center two different colors, and other clownish accessories.

The thing that caught my eye though was a night cap that matched the pants. It had a golden bell at the end and I lift it up putting it on.

I look into the mirror then smile laughing quietly to myself fixing my hair.

I continue unpacking until around 6:00 then getting dressed in a blue hoodie and sweatpants with socks of course.

I throw on some shoes taking the hat off and pulling the hood over my head.

I walk out of the room shutting the door quietly then walk out to the balcony looking around the daycare.

"This is going to be interesting.." I mumble to myself.

________________________________
WOW FIRST ONE DONE THAT TOOK A LOT OF THINKING