~¿Date?~

No Ones POV:
Moon had taken a shower in the locker rooms and is now all clean and dressed in a dark blue turtleneck, black baggy ripped jeans, and a black leather jacket.

He pauses and thinks for a moment remembering back to the time he had let Sun do his makeup.

Sun had said he looked very cute.

He smiles a little to himself and decides to do some natural looking makeup with some winged liner.

By the time he finishes it's at the 42 minute mark.

"Shit no time!-" he yells at himself and runs out.

He goes over to DJ and starts telling him the plan...

Suns POV:
Chika and Roxy had barged in my room unannounced a while ago.

Now they are arguing over what I should be wearing to a "special occasion" they keep saying.

I can't help but blush at the thought of this possibly being a date.

I smile to myself. A date. I've never been on one. Oh golly I wouldn't even care just as long as I'm with Moony then I'll be as happy as I'll ever be!

I look to see the two girls still arguing and I huff being determined to take matters into my own hands.

I pick up the two up and set them down outside of my door.

"I'll be out in just a minute!" I say with a grin shutting the door quickly

I go through my drawers deciding to pick my favorite outfit. Its a plain white button up shirt, a long sleeve sweater over the top, and white baggy jeans with a pair of yellow shoes with suns on them!

I smile at myself in the mirror fixing the sweater and walk out after putting on Korean style makeup that I do only when we arent taking care of kids.

No One's POV:
Roxy runs over to Sun with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Your in for it Sunny. Moons idea was okay but I helped because I'm the best." She says and goes behind him with Chika showing up.

They both work together quickly and efficiently to put a necklace around his neck with a sun on it.

Chika walks back checking that it's in place then looks at sun.

"It has a tracker on it. So if you lose moon you can check on your phone we already hooked it up. Night boy has one too!" She says enthusiastically.

Sun takes a look at it and smiles, his cheeks heating up gradually.

Chika hugs her girlfriend tightly and smiles up at her.

"I want that pizza now! You promised." She says and Roxy only sighs in reply.

She lifts up the shorter girl in her arms wishing Sunny luck and runs off to the kitchens before Chika becomes cranky from waiting to eat for longer than usual. And oh boy... that's not a pretty thing to deal with...

Sun just chuckles and starts walking to the entrance of the plex avoiding security.

When he makes it there he sees the one person he's been looking forward to seeing waiting patiently by the doors holding a set of keys.

The blonde boy grins running to him wasting no time to give the taller a tight hug unable to hold in his happy energy.

Moons lips turn upward into a small smile embracing the other in a tight hug of his own, his cheeks a rosy shade of red.

"Hello Sunshine." He says letting go of the other boy. He takes a look at his appearance blushing more at his adorableness.

"Hiya Moony! So what are we doing?" Sun says in an excited manor blushing just as much as his partner.