[[¿Boyfriend?]]

________________________________________________________________________________

Hiya! Glad some of you are enjoying the story. Sorry its been a little while I have been a bit busy. Im going to try and at least make a chapter a day!

Anyways on with the story! 👈(゚ヮ゚👈)

________________________________________________________________________________

No one's POV:

After a couple minutes the two boy's pull back for air, both their faces burning red. Moon puts his hand to his mouth looking downwards.

Sun looks to him seeming to become more flustered. "I-I'm sorry-" he stutters out starting to back away, but Moon grips his orange sweater tightly in a balled fist.

Sunny looks to him in shock as Moon's eyes seemed to glow in the dim light of the setting sun. They held so much emotion. It was like a trance and he couldnt look away. But he didnt want to... he wanted to stare into them forever.

Soon the violet/blue haired boy pulled the blonde closer connecting their lips once more. Sun couldnt focus on the world around him just the soft lips of his dear starlight upon his own.

!!!WARNING!!! Just bit explicit ...action... content coming ahead. In case you might get uncomfy friends.

Moon bit the boys lip hard enough for the other to gasp in shock giving him enough time to insert his tongue into the blondes wet cavern beginning to expore it, claiming it as his.

Moon wasnt all too sure what to place these emotions as. Sure hes felt them before just... hes uaually always able to hold back from these strange urges. But now... it's almost like a code set in him. He just knows what he wants without the full understanding of it.

The soft moans coming from Sun only made him want him to himself even more. All his. Only his...

He trails his hands down to the hem of Suns sweater lifting it up enought to feel the soft warm skin. The blonde shivers at the cold fingers tracing patterns on his sides.

After a minute they both separate, their breaths heavy with a string of saliva still still connected to their tongues.

Sun looks to Moon with a surprised expresion. He peck's Moon's lips while grinning stupidly and the other smiles pulling the blonde close in a hug being a blushing mess.

Sunny places a hand on the back of his neck and tilts his head to the side like a curious puppy, taking on a bit of a shy demenor.

"Does this mean... I can call you my boyfriend?" Sun asks quietly, afraid of a negitive answer.

Moon was taken aback by this. Hes never had a biyfriend before. Wait... scratch that. Hes never even had any romantic experiences. EVER. Unless it was the usual useless random people flirting, but he always ignored it.

He smiles after a few moments feeling happy and releived from the fact his wish to be with sun has come true. He pulls Sun closer planting kisses all over his face.

The blonde smiles while giggling, this action having been a good distraction getting rid of most of the anxiety and doubt.

He stops after a moment and pecks Sun's lips once more. "Of course my sunlight. All mine...." he says with no trace of doubt.

Sun... well he was most definately happy because he ended up tackling Moon onto the grass having his arms wrapped around his neck and legs around his waist.

"YES!!! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!" Sun says enthusiasticly kicking his legs childishly.

Moon smiles lovingly at his new boyfriend. His first and his only. He couldnt help but chuckle at the boys cute stims. They would never get old to him.

They stay there on the cliff edge enjoying the beautiful stars and eachothers company.