{{-The Other's-}}

Moon's POV:

I jump off the balcony landing on the plush mat losing my balance but Sun catches me by the back of my hood.

I blush from embarrassment and stand up straight grabbing his hand not entirely thinking of what I'm doing.

I start to walk quickly out of the daycare dragging Sun with me.

Sun's POV:
"Moon?" I question but he doesn't seem to hear me. I try calling his name out again but he keeps walking gripping my hand tighter.

After a few minutes I stop managing to pull him out of whatever he was thinking of.

He turns to look at me seeming a bit frustrated.

I frown a little then smile pointing to our hands.

I watch as he looks down then immediately letting go of my hand.

"I- I'm sorry I wasn't-" he starts but I just grab his hand cutting him off and enter-twine our fingers holding his hand gently but firmly.

I look at him with my face feeling a bit hot at the warmth of his hand and his gaze.

"Don't apologize friend! Now come on I'll show you the right way." I grin and start running there with him feeling joy bubble inside of me.

When we make it to the "employees only" room linked to the kitchen I shut the door behind us.

No One's POV:
"FRIENDS I HAVE A PARTNER! HIS NAMES MOON AND MINES SUNNY ISNT THAT FANTASTIC?!?!? We can Fingerprint, draw, drink fizzy fazz, etc..." Freddy, Chika, Roxanne, Music man aka DJ, and Monty watch as Sun starts rambling about his new partner.

Sun brings Moon over to the table having him sit between him and DJ. He starts eating happily while everyone gets acquainted with Moon.

________________________________
Sorry another short one! I have many things to do but I promis there will be a longer one later. :]

Also I decided to just call music man DJ so ya know it sounds more human.