Part 2

Do you hate Monday mornings. If you say no then you seriously have a super power. Monday mornings are the worst. That stupid alarm ringing in your ear telling you to get up. Its January so its dark and cold when my alarm wakes me up at 6.15 for school so i stay in bed until 7.00am. I have enough time i don't have to leave until 8.30am. My brothers tom harry sam and paddy all leave the same time as me but they go to school with Tom as i got my own car.

I roll over and check the time and it was 7.03 on my phone so i pushed myself to get out of bed. Its hard when its Boltic outside with frost everywhere and its still so dark it feels like 4am. I chuck my blanket over me which i have had since i was born and go to sit by my make up desk. I don't wear a lot of make up unless i have to or i am going to a party or something which is hardly ever. I have to say my skin looks pretty good i have one or two spots maybe but they are hardly noticeable.

I put concealer over my two spots anyway and add mascara or otherwise i will feel naked. I brush my hair and decide to put it in a messy bun today. Come on its a Monday morning i really cant be arsed. I add my glasses as i need them as I'm partly short sighted and i sit at the back of most of my lessons so i cant see the board. I hardly wear them only to go to school. I rummage through my wardrobe looking for an outfit but in the end I decided just to go basic.

 I rummage through my wardrobe looking for an outfit but in the end I decided just to go basic

I grab my books and place them in my bag and then my phone and head downstairs. Everyone was up as mum and dad worked in an office and my brothers go to school.

"Good morning hal" my mother says as i walk into the kitchen.

"Morning mum" i say.

I sit next to my dad on the table and he was reading a newspaper.

"Dad i swear newspapers are so old fashioned. Go on google you will find out the news on there" Tom says.

"He is right dad please stop being an old man" harry says.

"Stop bullying him he can read a news paper if he wants to dickheads" i say.

"Watch your language Hallie" my mother says.

"Yeah bitch watch your language" paddy says and i lob a bread roll at his head. (Iykyk lol)

"Hallie stop throwing bread. Do you want breakfast?" My mother asks.

"No thanks i will have apple juice though" i say.

"Apple juice is for pussies. Orange juice is better" harry says.

"Shut the fuck up dickhead" i say with a smirk.

I swear me and my brothers always bully each other but I wouldn't change them for the world.

I drank my apple juice scrolling through my socials and the boys ate their breakfast. I put my cup in the sink and hug my parents goodbye.

"See you all later. Tom meet me by the gates im meeting zen are you meeting jacob?" I ask.