Part 29

It was Friday 11.30am. I came home from school on Tuesday and I haven't been back since. I woke up Wednesday morning with a migraine so i didn't go in Wednesday or yesterday. Today i feel much better but my mum said there was no point going in for one day. I was kind of glad to be honest i have started to hate school I'm just glad its my last year. Im pretty good at all my subjects that i take but maths its my weak point fair enough to Robert and mark they do try their best with me but it just don't seem to work out.

My mum and dad had gone to work this morning and i was just sat here so i decided to get dressed.

I grabbed a jacket, a notepad and pens,a book, laptop phone and aipods and went downstairs. I made myself a few sandwiches and drinks and grabbed some fruit and crisps and put them all into a bag and then tessa comes in.

"Hi baby" i say making a fuss of her. "Wanna come to the waterfall?" I ask even though dogs cant talk i understood because her tail was waggling.

I grabbed her lead and put it on her and placed a few treats and toys into the bag too then we got into the car. I drove to the waterfall and walked her to under it fall. She is a really good dog i have to say i never get trouble with her running away or anything so i left her off the lead.

I was reading when i had a text off Tom.

Tom- we have homework set for maths. Just to let you know i don't want him being in a mood with you for not doing it.

Me- thanks for letting me know but he will probably be in a mood with me still because i dont have a clue on what im doing

Tom- fair point you will have to tell him

Me- i know i know

I place my phone down and connect my laptop to mu hotspot and look at the homework on teams. It was number machines. The only thing I actually got in maths. I mentally screamed because it was something I actually knew what to do.

I got out my notepad and pens and it felt like i was 12 again learning about number machines. There we a little more different because there was minus and times and have to work out the blanks but i still understood it.

I did some of the answers on a sheet of paper then i played with Tessa for a bit then i read three chapters of my book and went back to the homework. I was working then i hear Tessa bark so i thought it was a bird but when i turn around i was wrong. Mr downey was stood there looking hot as fuck smiling lightly at me.

 Mr downey was stood there looking hot as fuck smiling lightly at me

(Of course he still had stubble)

"Hey" i say as he walks over to me.

He takes a seat next to me and smiles lightly.

"Hiya hals" he says.

Hals?

"What brings you here mr Downey?" I ask closing my laptop lid.

"Andrew spoke to me on Wednesday. He didn't have to because i heard everything that Tuesday afternoon. I never said i didn't like you i was just hurt because my ex cheated on me and when Andrew said that about you sleeping with him it hurt me" he says

"If i wanted to have sex with Andrew i would have told you. We wasn't a couple mr Downey but i still would have told you" i say.

"I know i should have talked to you. Im sorry" he says.

"Im sorry too. I should have spoke to you on Monday and asked why you wanted to end things" i say.

"Its okay. Lets forget about it. Anyway what are you up to?" He asks looking at my sheet of paper.

"Wanna know something that will blow your mind?" I ask.

"Sure" he says.

"I actually understand the homework" i say.

"Stop bullshitting hals" he laughs,

"Have a look then" i say handing him the sheet.

He looks through it and smiles handing it back to me.

"Well congratulations there's actually some maths that you understand. Im proud of you" he says with a  smile.

"Thanks mr downey" i reply.

"Im not mad at you anymore call me Robert" he says.

"Okay Robert" i say.

He smiles and leans towards me and i feel myself moving into him and before we knew it our lips were attached together. His hands go to my waist and he pulls me so i was straddling him. I know its only been a few days but i have missed the feeling of his lips on mine.

He pulls away and smiles.

"Do you think we better tell your parents that this is what we are doing?" He asks.

"I don't know how they would react" i say.

"Me neither. I think we should still tell them though incase they catch us out." He says.

"I will tell them tonight" i say.

"Woah are you sure about tonight?" He asks.

"Yeah. I will let you know how it goes. They have to know at some point" i say.

"Okay. Well it is 5pm so they should be home now shouldn't they" he says.

"Yeah i guess so" i say.

He helps me pack up and he walks tessa to my car. I kiss him one more time before driving back to the house. I walked in and i could see that everyone was sat in the living room watching tv.

"Oh hi we were wondering where you had gone" my mother says.

"Can i tell you all something?" I ask.

"Of course" my dad says.

"Im in a complicated relationship. We haven't made it official because of the situation we are in but we do kiss and things" i say.

"Ooo who is the lucky fella?" My mother asks with a smile.

"Uh someone you know actually" i say.

"Paul!" My dad says happily.

"What no. Its mr downey" i say.

All their smiles drop. Tom was looking at me shocked. Sam looked like he was about to scream. Paddy and harry actually had a smirk. My dad looked like he was gonna punch me and my mother she looked well suprised.

"Dont fuck with us hallie" sam says.

"Im being serious. Before you say anything every friday i dont meet him i go somewhere i can even show you pictures i take one every friday" i say.

"Get out" my dad says.

"Dom" my mother says.

"Hallie im not asking again get out of this house" my dad says.

"Whatever you will never be happy with what i chose anyway" i say.

I go to my car and drive off. I go to the one place that i knew who would take me in for the night. Mr Downey's.