Vincenzo(58)

Im so pissed off at myself as I leave the Red-tailed Dragon nightclub.
Completely engulfed in flames.

The police and firefighters arrive there 15 minutes after we left and as I head out in one of the black Range Rover sports cars.

My phone rings. Jones.

"Boss. Klara cracked. Mr Lakewood is at the warehouse in Denise territory. They're planning to ship him off to Bali with some high shit drugs" he says.

"How do we know she's not lying?" I asked.

"Because Henry tracked the delivery pizza truck that left the nightclub just 2 minutes before we arrived at the nightclub. Its stopped at the warehouse at Denise territory and it hasn't left" Jones says and I nod.

"Ok. Round up the search party from there and if everything's clean, leave and burn everything. Everything Jones. Don't disappoint me" I said before I cut the call.

I call my parents.

"Dad. Where are the boys?" I asked as one of my fathers picked up the call.

"They're fine. Watching tv. They just had some ice cream " my dad says and I nod in relief.

The boys are safe.

"Any luck?" He asks.

"We'll talk in person. I don't know whose tapping into our line. But its cupcakes for now" i said as I coded cupcakes to him.

"Gluten free?" He asks and I smirk.

"Yeah. Gluten free" I said as he chuckles.

"Ok. Hold up Rion wants to talk to you" I scrunch my brows.

Rion?? Ok I wasn't expecting that.

" D-Daddy?" I hear my son's voice and I smile.
Ace is driving us to the Warehouse right now.

"Hi kiddo. Is everything ok there at grandpas?" I asked.

"Y-yeah. We had ice cream and Dimitri ate my gummy bears.
When is papa coming h-home?" He asks. God I just wanna melt.

"Soon baby. Papa is gonna be home soon. Tell grandpa the gummy bear packet is in the pantry " I said shortly.

"O-Ok . Can you bring my medicine from home its the one with the bwue wid ? I forgot to pack my wobster stuffy wif it and it helps me s-sweep at night" he says and I take a mental note of it when I get home.

"Ok baby, is that it? Daddy has to go back to work now. I'll make sure I get your medications " I asked.

"Y-Yeah. Ok bye" he says.

"Bye baby. I'll see you soon" I say as I cut the call.

"How are my nephews?" Ace asks and I sigh.

"They're fine. They had ice cream  and Dimitri ate all of Rions gummy bears cause he claims he was checking on poisoning or bugs on Rions gummy bears"  I said as we round the road left heading out of the city to Denise territory where the warehouse is located.

Ace chuckles " all 10 of them?" He laughs and I shook my head.

"All 10 of them" I said looking out the window.

"Don't worry.  We'll find Derek today. I can promise you that and you know I don't make promises unless I am sure of it" he says and I sigh.

"Ok. We're here" he says and we both get out.

I'm going to go on a bloodraging manhunt if I don't find Derek today.