Vincent(7)

2 weeks later...

I walked down the hallway to my next class when someone pushed me against the wall making me drop my textbook.
I looked meeting Derek's raging ocean green eyes, Derek push my shirt against the wall as he glared at me.

The bell rings and I pushed him back.
"Meet me in the boys locker room after school..." He says and walks off.

I picked up my book and got to class.

*************************
Today, Alex and the boys weren't training for football cause their coach said so.

I waited here by the back of the school talking to my ex,Tyler.

"The fuck do you want Tyler?" I said angrily through the phone.

"You. I want you back Vince. I realized my mistake now and I'm sorry. I love you and can we please start over?" I frowned.

"Go to hell Tyler. Look, stop wasting my time. I gotta go" I said the last part when I saw Derek leaning against the wall with folded arms.
Did he hear me?

"Your ex?" He asked and I nod,confirming it.

"Yeah. Sorry about that. What did you wanna talk about?" I asked him trying to get straight to the point.

He leans off the wall and takes three strides before he's in front of me.
He grabs my neck and his lips meet mine.

I recover from my shock state within afew seconds and kissed him back.
My hands fist the front bottom of his shirt on his sides as I pulled him closer to me.
He moans in my mouth when I expertly pushed him against the wall.
One of my hands over his head,my body leaning against the balance of my elbow over his head while the other hand grabs the front tight material of Derek's jeans and I move my hands up and down his growing bulge.
His hands are on my neck and he runs his hand through my hair before he pulls away.
I pant against the skin of his neck as he pants against my chest.

I smirk when he shivers.

"I wanted to talk..." He pants out as I stared at his slightly darker green orbs now.

"I think you said enough..." I smirked as I reconnect our lips. He doesn't hesitate to kiss me back and deepen the kiss when I dip my tongue in his mouth.

He pulls away again. Holding a hand on my chest.

"Can we seriously talk?" I nod as I leaned off the wall.

"Come on. Let's go to my car" I said as I led him to my car. Black Jeep Cherokee with tinted windows of course.

We get in the back and he turns to me.

"I....I want to experiment" he says and I frowned.

"With me?" He nods.

"Yeah. I mean you're hot and all" I smirked.

"You think I'm hot?" His cheeks are red tinted a bit but not too much cause he's tan.

"I've been with many girls before but when I met you in the cafeteria the other day, you just made me mad for some reason. I didn't like it that you had girls and guys attention. At first I thought I hated you cause you just got here and suddenly became popular but that soon changed when I..."

"You what?" I asked curious.

"I....I was masturbating at home and your images flashed through my head in that moment and I came quicker than I ever did with any other girl I'd been with" I nodded in understanding.

"So you want to find out if you were gay?" He shakes his head.

"Bi. I wanna find out if I'm into guys too" he says and I nodded.

"Fine. I guess I'll help you out" he smiles looking up at me.

" So let's try this again.." I said as I pulled him closer to me and he gets on my lap,both his legs on either side of my hip.

"I'm gonna take your shirt off. Are you ok with that?" He shook his head and I nod.

He holds my face in his hand and leans in. I keep still and he kisses me.
I closed my eyes kissing back.

Its seems like an hour since we've been making out.
He takes off his shirt and I look at his tan defined chest.
My eyes meet his and I hold our eye contact as my hands trailed over his chest and defined 6 pac.
He moans,breaths heavily against my neck as I trail my hands over his chest and pinched his pink buds.

"Fuck!" He says as he clenches his hand over my clothed chest.
He bucks his hips into mine before he breaths heavily against me and I feel something wet against my vline.

Did he just cum while I touched him like that.

He pants against me and soon gets off me as he puts his clothes back on.

He gets off the car without another word and I see him going to his car.