Ch. 2

3rd pov

(y/n) had a ball of gas that was shining way to bright floating in the palm of her hands.

'this is proof that stars don't shine. They burn' (y/n) said as law was about to touch it only to retract it because it was hot.

'stars are made of hydrogen. And of course, I just said stars burn. Literally' (y/n) said before putting it outside her window and watched as it situated itself in the sky.

"that was awesome... What else can you do?"

'if I mix a star with Wilbur's water droplet, that would result into a huge explosion. An explosion big enough to destroy an entire island.'

"how are you sure?"

'trust me, we tested it... Causing our house to set on fire... Father was so furious he took away our game consoles...'

Law snickered.

'why did we even test it inside the house...?' law laughed

'God... Thinking about it now... Fuck.. It reminds me how stupid I was before'

Law chuckled before ruffling her hair.

"so... You had brothers? Didn't know..."

'huh? Oh uh... Yeah... I have four brothers, I'm the middle child. I also have one brother-in-law'

"brother in law? Shouldn't you have a sister in law?"

'nah. My second to the youngest brother is gay. I suspect the youngest is, too... But I know full well that my second oldest brother is gay as well'

"so... Are you gay?" law asked

'why? Wanna date me?' law sputtered

"n-no.. Of course not!" he stammered.

'just kidding, I won't date you either way'

"that's harsh"

'at least not as harsh as you not putting soundproof walls in your room.'

Law blushed darkly.

'yeah... I'm looking at you... I can hear you dumbass'

"uhm... I better get going, goodnight." he said before leaving the room

'there's his humility.'

'that was fucking close...' law sighed.

Timeskip (about 5 or 6 months)

They arrived at an island as (y/n) stepped out in a pastel pink hoodie with black pants.

Something her oldest brother would always wear.

(y/n) sighed as she stepped on the port, not realizing where they are...

"(y/n)...?" someone called in a soft whisper.

Law paled a bit before pointing behind her.

(y/n) turned and saw the acting grandmaster of the island.

Jean.

Jean is known to be the bravest hero in all the world, she also punishes pirates who has been acting up. Ending up in marines leaving their island alone since it's under the protection of her.

"(y/n)..." she turned angry

She had blonde hair tied up to a ponytail with bright blue eyes.

(y/n) sighs deeply.

She stretched and waved a little.

"(y/n).... What did you do...?" she asks

'do? What do you mean? I did nothing'