Ch. 6

3rd pov

Everyone was in the dining room, peacefully just hanging around when ikkaku entered and did some greetings before sitting next to law.

"what's that look on your face? You set up a prank or something?" law asks

"oh nothing... Just wait..." ikkaku said.

But then...

(y/n) kicked the door open, accidentally breaking one of the doors by the hinges and fell to the floor.

'oh shit- oh well...' (y/n) mentally shrugged

"I can talk now!! BITCHES!!" (y/n) yelled before realizing something.

"that was a very aggressive approach." (y/n) said in a serious tone.

Ikkaku laughed hard, very hard as Wilbur actually fell over and laughed on the floor, gripping his stomach.

"that was so unprofessional"
(y/n) whined as techno chuckled.

"that was perfect sister dear, very, very, polite. Although the plan was you saying dickheads." techno pointed out as Wilbur and ikkaku laughed even harder, like that's possible.

"I can't say that..."

"what?! You can't say that to them but you mean it with all your heart to me!!"

"because you are." (y/n) nodded

"oh my fucking- and great job supershit! You could've fucked this one up so badly!" techno said as he stood on top of the fallen door.

"what?"

"I said slam the door open! Not topple it over!"

"you said dramatic entrance, that's dramatic entrance, and besides... You're the one who came up with that part... Fix it yourself." (y/n) said in a monotone voice.

"me?! You're the one that destroyed it!"

"who's plan was it...? Yeah. Yours. Own up your plan dumbass" (y/n) crossed her arms.

Techno grumbled and used his magic to fix the door.

"you're lucky we're not at home or I would've killed you" techno growled.

"what's stopping you? PUSSY BOIIIII!" (y/n) tempted

"oh! OH!! WHAT THE FUCK!"

"oh shi-" (y/n) said as she ran with techno right behind her screaming obscenity.

Techno tripped giving (y/n) the chance and ran the opposite way.

"YOU CAN'T CATCH ME! NOTHERN PIG!" (y/n) yelled before running.

"is that even an insult?!"

(y/n) skid to a halt, not noticing that she stopped in front of the open doors.

"whatever gets your blood boiling," (y/n) said and twirled before giving a very annoying pose at techno, "northern pig~"

"OH! THAT'S IT!!"

The chase is on.

While Wilbur is laughing on the floor.

"can I have that quote (y/n)?" Wilbur asked

"sure!"

"great!" Wilbur said as he sat up and pulled out a notebook labeled 'quote book'

"alright... 'whatever... Gets... Your.. Blood... Boiling, northern... Swine...' by... (y/n)..." Wilbur said as he wrote it down.

"just insulted a pig, feeling good!" (y/n) said and ran.

"how am I a fucking pig?!"

"pink hair asshat!"