Ch. 7

3rd pov

(y/n) scoffed as Wilbur was annoying her and techno, again.

"I regret letting you guys in." she sighed as law chuckled.

"hey, blade-ya, isn't it?" law asked

"mhm. That's me, but ditch the -ya part. It annoys me to inconsistent ends." techno said in a monotone yet cold voice, same with (y/n).

"don't... I asked him not to do that when we first met before... He still calls me that."

"so it's by hobby? Or just out of usual occurrence?" techno asked law.

"both. Anyway, (y/n)-ya mentioned-"

"there we go with the '-ya' part" techno grumbled

"techno. Don't be so disrespectful" (y/n) said

"what?"

"as I was saying, she mentioned that you're a doctor yourself... Aren't you?"

"hnnh? Oh, yeah... Didn't know you talk about me, but I don't care, as long as you're not with the government, that's fine by me" techno shrugs.

"I'm not. But I plan on making myself a warlord."

"do you need help?" techno perked up.

"help? Well, I was still planning on it, I don't know if I'll continue it."

"I have lots of ideas, wanna hear one of them?"

"sure."

"i know you can take hearts out of the humans' body, so.... What if you steal the hearts of a hundred marine generals... The higher ups and the favorites of the government." techno excitedly said

"but I have two major issues, one, how do we know they're higher ups or favorite? And two, how do we even approach them? I know they'll be well guarded considering they're the government's favorite lackeys" law evaluated.

"here's the thing, you can tell who the higher ups and favorites are from average people."

"how?"

"the higher ups will most likely have one sidekick, and by the appearance in itself, meanwhile, the favorite probably has some relation with the very higher up part of the government, so guards must be like twice the size just to protect one person"

"that's... A very detailed observation... Brother" (y/n) hums

"of course"

"and I can't believe it came out of someone who spelled 'cringe therapy' wrong."

"it's a hard word to spell" techno hummed.

"whatever you want"

"I have another... Very complicated issue, I'm not strong enough" law said.

"pssh. Nonsense! Just because you're not strong doesn't mean you can't train, now can you?" techno laughs.

"captain, I know you're strong. You just don't know how to activate it... Try to train yourself..." (y/n) said

"yeah... If you want, we can even convince our father to train you, both mentally and physically"

"but... Strength is just physically on that mission" law said.

"no, no, there's also the power of inner peace, water is unclear if agitated, but the answer becomes clear when calm..." techno said

"ahh, I see... Sun tzu, or master oogway... Is it?" (y/n) hummed.

"hey! Don't underestimate those two masters, it's always fun to make yourself stronger physically, but mentally you're weak, you'll be easy to manipulate, easy to.... I don't know, take advantage of when either angry or upset" techno explained

"then what do you want me to do?" law asks, now getting frustrated

"ask (y/n). She trained herself before father stepped in to train her. Half of what she know now is a result of that self train" techno said

"don't be stupid brother" her voice got higher

"hehe, you're flattered, aren't you?" techno giggled.

"urgh..."

"(y/n)-ya," law called as the two looked at him.

"can you... Train me?" law asked as he looked away and pulled the brim of his hat to his eyes so that (y/n) nor techno wouldn't see his blushing cheeks.

Techno did, I don't know about (y/n).

"huh? Oh, sure, when are you free?" (y/n) asked,

Okay, now she's oblivious to him deeply blushing.

"u-uhm... Whenever..." law stammered as Techno smiled sneakily.

The type of smile siblings would do when one of their siblings has a crush on someone or someone has a crush on them.

"okay... Once you're free at the next island?" (y/n) asks

"yeah... I'll make time" (y/n) nodded as law grumbled a few incoherent words before leaving.

"hmm... Train him good sis, then duel." Techno smiled evilly.

"Techno, don't..."

"what?"

Later....

A loud bang sound came from outside, followed by the water around the sub to ripple violently causing the sub to shake and everyone run out.

It was night time, and the stars twinkling brightly.

The moon shone brighter than before as it shone down on the sub and a clear silhouette of a marine ship.

"ooh... They playing dirty, aren't they?" Wilbur laughed as Techno hummed

"I think I can hit that far... (y/n), boom boom electro shall we?" Techno said as he snapped his fingers and a metal bat fell to his hands.

"don't call it that... It's electro star- you know what? I don't care anymore" (y/n) shrugs before getting a star from the sky, handing it to Wilbur as he covered it with his 'electro water' and formed a ball.

Now it looks like a ball with a  clear shell and the star inside it as it's core.

"gimme." Techno said as he threw the star in the air

"be careful!" (y/n) yelled

Techno chuckled and hit it straight at the marine ship before it exploded.

It even had three rings and a loud impact that immediately sent the marine ship sinking.

"boom goes the dynamite!" Wilbur and Techno said.

"holy shit... I never expected that to be so powerful..." law sighs as (y/n) hummed

"yep." (y/n) said

"let's goooo!!"

"should we...?" shachi asks.

"nah, let them have fun." (y/n) said

Timeskip for about a year and a half....

Law huffed as he sat down and leaned back against the rock

"that training was fucking hard..." law groaned as he kept panting for air.

"here, water... I managed to steal some" (y/n) said as she handed law a bottled water.

"steal?"

"yeah, Serbia is keeping it all to herself"

"good thing then," law huffed with a smile

(y/n) unscrewed the bottle cap before lifting her mask up and drank some water.

Her head tilting back so that the water can properly enter her system in her own sense.

Law glared up and saw a perfect precision.

Law's eys followed down slowly, starting from her closed eyes, and went down to her lips, then jawline, then neck before pasting his glare at the slightly open polo shirt that just hugs her upper body perfectly.

"would you mind the staring bit?" (y/n) asks as his eyes immediately flew to hers and stared at her half lidded, tired and steel cold eyes.

"sorry..." law sighs but continued to stare at her.