Ch. 10

3rd pov

"wait a minute... This port looks oddly familiar" (y/n) hummed as she stomped her feet lightly on the stone port, which was empty.

"really? How so?" law asks

"just like techno's farm's port. Has both broken and perfectly fine signs. Very neat and no speck of dust, I bet my mother did this on her own, and the trees are well kept instead the normal.... Trees in islands" (y/n) hummed

"now that you mention it, you're right... This port is way too clean for an abandoned island, the trees have the perfect sight to see. And, for some reason... The surround of the Port, the beach, it has weird signs saying 'do not eat sand'" law hums.

"oh... Wilbur likes eating sand for some reason. I don't know what his anatomy is, so don't ask me" (y/n) said as law chuckled.

"look guys, a stone path through the forest... And it's neat too" ikkaku pointed.

"oh-Ho, I think I know where this is going" (y/n) said as she dragged law to the path.

He didn't mind the shame of being dragged around by (y/n), it actually made him laugh.

"whoa there, calm down hun..." law chuckled

"oh, I'm sorry... Did I drag you too much?"

"it's fine, just don't walk too fast." he hums.

"did you see the change in captain ever since those two started dating?" ikkaku asks.

"yeah... He seemed to be more... Gentle? When handling stuff" shachi chuckled

"never seen him so soft to anyone, let alone anyone dominate him to duels" penguin grumbled.

"well, as long as he's happy I guess" klione grumbled.

"actually, I've never seen him this happy ever since we were children. I think bepo was his only happiness back then" shachi hums making bepo apologize.

"well, that aside. (y/n) makes him really happy, we shouldn't touch that part... And besides, she calms him down when he's angry and helps him resolve it without torture" ikkaku sighs.

"yeah... Although, when (y/n) wants 'entertainment', and the time is just right, she just watches in the background as he takes our hearts or slices us in pieces. Maybe she's not that calming" shachi sighed.

"I heard that." law grumbled making them jump and shriek lightly.

"law... Let them be, it's probably nothing, don't mind it." (y/n) pulled him away from them and signaled them to cut the conversation short.

Ikkaku just mouthed 'thank you' as (y/n) nodded and kept him busy...

"that was close..." shachi paled.

(y/n) pulled him closer as law chuckled.

"ah! I see it! Come on! Come on! Come on!!" (y/n) whined and pulled Law deeper and away.

She looked at shachi and shook her head

"sorry" he whispered.

"guys, shut up. She's trying her best to not make him angry..."

...

"wow....! So it is my brother's farm!" (y/n) gasps.

"this is Bigger than I expected" law hummed

"yup!"

There's huge space in the middle of trees that surrounded the island.

Right out of the port's path was fields of crops, at the end of it was a huge mansion, it had red vines growing up the sides and flowers decorating the walls, on the left of the mansion was fields of ponds of bodies of water, nets decorating the field of pure water, and a person is seen throwing what seemed to be food at the pond.

On the right side of it was big fruit bearing trees, along with some fences that separated the fruit bearing trees from the normal ones.

"that's Wilbur, WILBUR!!" (y/n) called as law chuckled.

The silhouette looked before waving.

"wait!" he yelled back before placing a basket down and ran over.

"(y/n)! You visit!" Wilbur said happily and was about to hug her when he noticed her and law had their hands together.

"oh, you're... With my sister..." he hums to law.

"what? Oh, this? Yeah?" law said, more like asked, "been over a year now." law then grinned.

"y-year? Did I hear that right? A year? A fucking year? No way. Had to be misheard" Wilbur said

"yep. A year." (y/n) nodded.

As the words started to sink into Wilbur's mind pool, his expression slowly, distorts to one of 'WHAT THE FUCK?!'

"I think he's broken or something?" (y/n) asked.

"I think he is broken" law grinned with a chuckle

"law... You shouldn't have said that out of nowhere" (y/n) chuckled.

"ahhh! AHHH!" Wilbur shrieked and ran off

"what happened to him?" ikkaku asked.

"we don't know either... Let's go" (y/n) said as she pulled law through the path in between the fields of crops that (y/n) guessed were newly planted in.

"wow.... So you're saying techno owns this land? It's so cool" shachi said as he looked around the crops

"and to say that he's an anarchist is just so.... Boom" penguin gestured and looked around

"yep. Techno is quite of an agriculture nerd sometimes." she said.

"hmm... This is pretty impressive, he used to manage all of these on his own before?" law asks

"yup. All of these."

"wow... This is so awesome of him" ikkaku hums

They entered the front door.

"I'm pretty sure no one would want to hear techno blade rant. So, just agree to everything he says." (y/n) hummed as they walked over to the lounge room.

"well, here goes everything." (y/n) shrugged and opened the two acacia doors.

"there! See what I told you?!" apparently, Wilbur told their father about law being her boyfriend

"oh come on Wilbur, you're just jealous" (y/n) rolled her eyes

The father laughs

"law, guys, this is my father... Philza" (y/n) introduced

He had shoulder length blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, and was wearing a green yukata with a black shoal around his shoulders.

"hello, I am philza.... Nice to meet you all" he nods.

"hello," they greeted.

"so.... My son, Wilbur, is kinda... Creepy or let's say weird in a bad way, I hope you don't mind him... He's like that, always" philza sighed while Wilbur still glared at law.

"so... You're my only daughter's boyfriend?"

"yes."

"well then, I hope you take good care of her... And now, the only consent you need is my wife's"

"oh no... Not her..." (y/n) sighed

"your mother? Why not?" law asked.

"she's very, very, strict. At least he didn't fight back and just let's it. Mother is too strict"

"well, considering you're her only daughter would be plausible" law said

"point made..." philza laughs.

"yup." (y/n) sighed.