Perfect

a/n: Okay people, this is not a drill... holy crap... I hope you like this chapter...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul smiled as he wandered through a meadow with bright sunflowers that stretched up to his waist. He was back in Caladan with you and his beloved children.

After Aideen and Sorin turned two, you and Paul flew back to Caladan on a ship, somehow, nobody noticed you.

Since then, you and Paul had been living far out from most civilization to protect your privacy. It was bliss. You ended up falling pregnant with Paul's baby one more time, and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl who you called Chani.

Everything looked bright and vibrant compared to the dull colors of Arrakis. The sky was bluer, the clouds puffier, the grass greener, even Y/n's smile seemed brighter than ever before.

'Paul?' He heard you call out. 'Paul, where are you?'

'I'm right here.' Paul shouted back.

'Darling, come here!' You laughed.

For some reason, Paul got a shocking, heavy sense of Deja vu. He felt like he'd been in this sicario before, but he couldn't remember where from.

'Where are you?' Paul called out, listening for your sweet voice.

'I'm in our special place, come with me!' Your voice had a tinkle of laughter strung in it. Paul broke into a steady jog, passing through the sunflowers and to a beautiful, glittery river.

'Paul, darling, cross the bridge.' You stood on the other side with six-month-old Chani resting on your hip and pointed up river. There was a small wooden bridge that young Aideen and Sorin sat on, their tiny five-year-old legs dangling off the edge while they lent onto the sturdy fence post.

Paul smiled at the twins, happily throwing small stones into the river.

'Dadda! Watch!' Aideen called out as she saw her father approaching. She lifted a tiny hand and threw a pebble as hard as she could into the crystal-clear water. It didn't fall more than half a meter. Paul cheered anyway.

'Yes, my little Sunflower! That was amazing!' Paul kissed the top of her head as she passed.

'I can throw further.' Sorin huffed as he picked up another stone.

'Prove it, young Lad.' You said in a fake deep voice. You walked up to Paul and stood behind Aideen and Sorin, resting you head on his shoulder, you sighed.

'This is perfect, isn't it?' You whispered.

'Yes, it really is.' Paul nodded. 'Perfect.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: I hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to vote and leave a comment :)))