t w o

fuck boy - chapter two

"congratulations, my jisungie!" he greeted as he hugged the tall chicken who got engaged to his man.

"thank you, hyung." the younger one said..

"god, you took a long time to propose, huh?" he teased.

"it's so hard to find some right time, hyung." he pouted, which made jaemin laugh.

"i'm proud of you," and he pinched his cheeks. "greetings to chenle because i might be gone in a few minutes." he smirked.

"god, hyung. aren't you tired fucking every man you find interesting?" jisung asked.

"no, because they were worth it since they are handsome." he smiled.

"whatever you will say, hyung." he sighed, which made jaemin laugh.

"don't be surprised if you saw me making out with girls," he teased, tapping his shoulder before leaving.

"what-"

"i'm kidding!" he shouted and laughed.

he was now in the club, this was the place where jisung and chenle first met and jisung decided to propose to him in this place. how romantic his baby is.

he was happy for the two, all his friends already found their right man for them. donghyuck who's been married already with mark. renjun who's now in honeymoon with his husband yangyang. and jisung who just proposed to chenle.

and jaemin? well, he suddenly lost his interest in that. because the last time he wants to find his true love.

he got hurt.

"are you not staying tonight?" the male who just fucked him asked.

"that's why i'm dressing up." jaemin said.

"come on, let's have another round." the male asked.

"i don't even know you." he responded, still fixing himself.

"i'm jaehyun."

"jaemin." he also said his name, which made the male laugh.

"well, take care, i guess?" he smiled.

"do you want money?" he asked for the last time before he left.

"i'm a chief executive officer." he answered, making jaemin's eyebrow raise.

"oh..." the only thing that came out of his mouth. "bye, i guess?"

"thank you for tonight." and he waved his hands.

well, jaemin promised to his mom that he will go home tonight since they had an important dinner tomorrow night.

he also wants to stay and have another round with that handsome man but he can't, besides, the man looks like having someone in his life.

just in the middle of their sex, jaehyun suddenly moaned other name which is 'taeyong'. jaemin didn't even mad or disappointed about it. he almost did the same though.

💀

"you need to behave, jaemin." his mother reminded but he didn't even bother to speak up.