e i g h t

fuck boy - chapter eight

and of course, before the wedding. there's they called a bachelor party.

"dude, this is unexpected but well, congrats!" johnny said and greeted him with a hug.

"you're already grown up." doyoung said as he faked his tears.

"you look stupid, hyung." jeno teased.

"don't talk to me like that!" the older hissed. "you didn't tell me that you fell in love with your enemy, huh?" he teased.

he smiled and just shrugged, making the older laugh and hugged him. almost all of them arrive, especially his close friends from before, just like mark and jisung.

"congrats, hyung." the tall chicken greeted.

"komowo, jisungie." jeno said, smiling.

"don't call me that," he pointed at him. "that name is for jaemin hyung only," he continued.

"i will be his husband though, so move." and he lightly pushed him.

"ouch!" he whined but he ignored him.

"dude! congratulations!" the canada seagull greeted as he arrived at the venue.

"what's up, man." he greeted back.

"looks like everyone didn't expect this, either i." he chuckled. "the others already arrived, wondering why i took so long outside," he continued.

and mark was right since a bunch of guys arrived, their circle of friends is so huge, and most of them are also jaemin friends back then. especially their partners.

who will probably be at jaemin's party tonight.

"full shot for the man who's getting married!" lucas shouted as he raised the red cup.

"shot!" the others also cheered.

jeno laughed and got his cup, raised it and straightly drank the alcohol which made them more loud and cheered for him.

"and before that, we had a gift for you." doyoung said, smiling.

"a gift?" he frowned.

"yes," he smiled widely.

and there's the pink huge box that came out of nowhere, the bunch of guys cheered for it as they realised what gift of it.

and jeno was late to realise it.

"girls."

🥂

"yes, daddy!"

"twerk more!"

"oh my god, what a sight!"

shouts that were obviously from the bottoms, leading by jungwoo and donghyuck. they were cheering for those dancers at the stage that was literally for jaemin but it looked like those guests were the ones who's enjoying themselves.

"is it already ended?" jungwoo asked in disappointment.

"come back here, jungwoo!" ten called.

"god, the man over there is hot. can i rent him?" he giggled.

"this bitch, you had lucas already." and taeil jokingly hit his head.